Alex Song

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
10277739_850726201622730_3222008804455922181_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:
Song: I am wearing normal clothes :O

Antimadridista1

Good player. I always thought that he could have a more important role in our team but unfortunately he didn't play much and is going to leave this summer unless Luis Enrique really wants him to stay but I don't think that it'll be the case.

Galning

He doesn't have the technical ability to play DM for Barça. He's not even that great defensively either. I don't see a future for him at the club, should go back to Arsenal or a similar club. He'll play a lot better there.

Antimadridista1

He doesn't have the technical ability to play DM for Barça. He's not even that great defensively either. I don't see a future for him at the club, should go back to Arsenal or a similar club. He'll play a lot better there.

Still a good back up for Busi, isn't he ? ;)
Hard to find some quality substitute at this position nowadays.

Wonder by who he'll be replaced…

serghei

Hope Luiz Enrique keeps him tbh. There's a lot to work with in the case of Song. He's young too. Very underrated player IMO and in the hands of a good coach, he could be great. We'll see what happens.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Don't understand some of you who say he was great tonight? He was ok most of the time, but he also made some huge blunders giving away the ball 2-3 in very dangerous positions. It's about time we sell.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Hope Luiz Enrique keeps him tbh. There's a lot to work with in the case of Song. He's young too. Very underrated player IMO and in the hands of a good coach, he could be great. We'll see what happens.

Agreed completely, going from box-to-box mid in the EPL to lone DM in the most pass-focused system in the world/CB is a huge transition, I feel if he's given free rein he can be that physical player everyone wants in midfield, he's got a lot of attacking ability and would be a very interesting alternative to Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans