Alex Song

Truthist

He's not suited for us. He's at his best playing box to box whilst he clearly is instructed to not pass the half way line for us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's not suited for us. He's at his best playing box to box whilst he clearly is instructed to not pass the half way line for us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Which is ironical since his defending is absolut sh*t haha.

L

linetty

The guy doesnt bring anything positive to this team and he dresses like a clown. Nothing holds him here tbh :lol:

I

instinct

The guy doesnt bring anything positive to this team and he dresses like a clown. Nothing holds him here tbh :lol:

This. The players self-confidence is down because of every shower after games. Or why doesn't he play that often? There is no other explanation. He needs to go.

L

linetty

Alex Song (26) wants his future to be clear before World Cup. Barcelona willing to sell. Man United, Newcastle, Arsenal interested. [elesp]

Bu3aLi

Sell and keep masch as DM back up or for games that need different tactics.

that instead of selling both and paying 35-40m for Javi martinez, which would be a stupid move.

FC B

Sell and keep masch as DM back up or for games that need different tactics.

that instead of selling both and paying 35-40m for Javi martinez, which would be a stupid move.

+100

Pep stated Martinez is not for sale and imo he is too slow for playing in Barca's system.

Paganinisrvnge

Sell Song, keep Masch as DM/emergency CB, buy a world class CB and maybe a young CB, a few more signings. Instantly the team would be refreshed.

Home of Barca Fans