Alex Song

Antimadridista1

Yeah but we don't need him with Busquets, Mascherano and Samper knocking at the door.

Mathieu will be the only CB we'll sign this summer and we'll use Javier as a CB, not as a midfielder. Concerning Samper, he's too young, not even 19. He has at least two other seasons in Barca B.
Song can stay as a back up for Busi, and it's a very good back-up.

L

linetty

Mathieu will be the only CB we'll sign this summer and we'll use Javier as a CB, not as a midfielder. Concerning Samper, he's too young, not even 19. He has at least two other seasons in Barca B.
Song can stay as a back up for Busi, and it's a very good back-up.
Bartomeu said we'll certainly sign 2 defenders. Mathieu is already done which means a whole month and a half to get another one.

Samper is 19 and a half (in mid-season will be 20 already).

Antimadridista1

Bartomeu said we'll certainly sign 2 defenders. Mathieu is already done which means a whole month and a half to get another one.

Samper is 19 and a half (in mid-season will be 20 already).

It doesn't matter if he's 19 or 19 and a half, he's not ready for the first team.

We still don't know if Alves will stay or leave, so the second defender can be a right back.
I heard Zubi talking this morning, and he said "last season we had 4 CB and now we need to replace Puyol who retired". It says it all.

Tomchin

There are rumors milan want him. I think he'd fit there.
Apparently they're interested in Alves too, but the problem is that Milan never want to spend money. If they got Ibra for 24M from us, you have to wonder what they'd be willing to pay for Alves and Song. Furthermore, I don't think they can afford Alves' high wages.

Apparently they're interested in Alves too, but the problem is that Milan never want to spend money. If they got Ibra for 24M from us, you have to wonder what they'd be willing to pay for Alves and Song. Furthermore, I don't think they can afford Alves' high wages.

Not to mention Song's on high wages too.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Then people will start complaining that zubi is shit , cant negotiate. We either sell him for a good price or we dont

CatalinR10

Then people will start complaining that zubi is shit , cant negotiate. We either sell him for a good price or we dont

People won't complain. After what he's done in the WC , people would be happy if we sell him with 5-10 M . Also , his salary is huge , 6 M . It will be nice to see him gone .

Neymessi

There is no right price for song.He leaves for anything in millions,I am happy.There is no use having so much dead wood that will never be used.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Thats more a plus point than anything else . He will be the most unpredictable dm the world ever knows. Players wont know what to expect : a tackle a elbow..

KhaledBarca

No way they'll offer more than 5m. In fact they probably ask to get him on Loan #Milan

We should sell Song to an EPL team, if we want to get 10+M for him!

Home of Barca Fans