Alex Song

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Song might not be a fit for Barca. But how would he fit into an EPL side, say Man United? What are his main strengths ? Is he a cdm near Mascherano's level?

He's not a CDM on that level. He works better as a box to box midfielder. He's definitely better than Fellaini.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sell him to Milan before they realize how shit he is :lol:

Stepped up massively this season. A lot of people would say RVP carried us, but it was Song who made most of those brilliant chances and just laid them on a silver platter for him.

This compilation is from just 1 season. :worthy: From a terrible CB to an average DM to a brilliant CM... and still only 24 years old. If the midfield greats really started stepping up at that age, I wonder what more there is to come from him.

Well, you didn't think he was shit a couple of years ago..... :pep:

Icarium

Lifestealer
:lol:

Song was actually very good as CM/CAM when we bought him. Wenger worked his magic on zubi by saying he can play as CB.

Antimadridista1

Some people here really don't know anything about football…
"Song is shit, sell him for 1M or 2M"… Have you guys ever play football for real ? Better avoid this kind of silly statements …

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am okay with loan move also if we can't sell him. Maybe he will resurrect his career some where. He is playing very bad both for barca and Cameroon. He needs some change of atmosphere I think. And if we sell him I am not expecting more than 8-9M. We sold villa for 2M.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Neymessi

"Song is shit, sell him for 1M or 2M"… Have you guys ever play football for real ? Better avoid this kind of silly statements …

Song is useless for us.We don't need another CDM.And you have no idea how good football I play.And where did you read that I said he is worth 2m?He is worth more but if no one takes him....Next time come up with arguments not BS.

Galning

It's always the same people who make these kind of statements. Ironically, they would also be the first to rant about how we only sold Song for 1M if we were to sell him for peanuts. Better to just read past it.

Neymessi

It's always the same people who make these kind of statements. Ironically, they would also be the first to rant about how we only sold Song for 1M if we were to sell him for peanuts. Better to just read past it.

I was angry when they let villa go for peanuts but song?10 mil is a good deal for him but no one wants him.Even less After his elbow in WC.He is as surples as anyone can be.If you think anyone would buy him for much more than peanuts you are living in a parallel world.Its better to shed out surplus players whose wages will outnumber his sale.

Galning

I was angry when they let villa go for peanuts but song?10 mil is a good deal for him but no one wants him.Even less After his elbow in WC.He is as surples as anyone can be.If you think anyone would buy him for much more than peanuts you are living in a parallel world.Its better to shed out surplus players whose wages will outnumber his sale.

Villa's wages were even higher than Song's and clearly was no longer good enough either to deserve that wage. It seems like you have different standards when it comes to complaining.

Neymessi

Villa's wages were even higher than Song's and clearly was no longer good enough either to deserve that wage. It seems like you have different standards when it comes to complaining.

Villa was a god before his injury.Song never was on his level.Villa deteriorated too much but was still worth more than 5m.Villa was much more useful at his time than song is for us now.There are not many teams that will want song and that too for more than 10m.Villa was a forward who could play great with a team that needed a CF.He clearly should not have been sold for 5m.Song has hardly done anything ever for us and carrying him for another season would be stupid even for him as he stays on the bench.So yeah,I don;t want him to be sold for 2-3m ,at least 5m but since no one wants him we rather sell him for as much as we can.

Home of Barca Fans