Alex Song

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He really was a failed experiment. Tito thought he could convert him into a stud CB and Negredo killed that notion immediately.

I really hope the rumored deal with Liverpool is more than just a rumor. His time with the club is up.

L

linetty

English press breaking the story of Liverpool agreeing terms with Alex Song. Rumored price is 10M euros (8M pounds).

Proven EPL midfielder but his time is up in Barcelona with Mascherano being moved back to DM. We absolutely have to get rid of his salary to go further in negotiations with Fiorentina for Cuadrado.
10M is a fair price IMO I'd even gave them him for free

BigBarcaBoy

As a liverpool fan we don't really need a player like Song, the need is for a striker so I don't believe the story, it is time for him to leave especially with Masch moving back to where he belongs

ammarfcb

ze special one
As a liverpool fan we don't really need a player like Song, the need is for a striker so I don't believe the story, it is time for him to leave especially with Masch moving back to where he belongs

proof
“We haven’t brought in another striker so far apart from Rickie Lambert. The money is there but there has been no panic buying."
-br.

Xavinho

I hope United will panic buy after the result against Swansea and put in a bid for Song. Unlikely they would panic that much though.

Height18

BvPJTFZIAAEsqbT.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans