Alex Song

CatalinR10

There should have been 80.000 fans at the game tonight. Song , seeing that Enrique didn't pick him to play tonight , set his store right next to the stadium. Seeing the store opened , 40.000 fans rushed to buy tchakap clothing leaving the stadium half empty. The huge line at Song's store made the news and footage was put into the stadium's tv's . Enrique as soon as he saw Song on tv :

https://vine.co/v/M3jnmP6Z7h2

haters...when will they learn not to mess with Song .

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lord Song didn't play today because he had his minions Busquets and Samper play instead. As we all know, Lord Song is averse to sweating. It ruins his Systeme Tchakap style.

F

Flavia

I really hope he gets loaned. I'm starting to fell sorry for him, not his fault Zubi brought him. Man Utd should get him, he'd improve their midfield.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I really hope he gets loaned. I'm starting to fell sorry for him, not his fault Zubi brought him. Man Utd should get him, he'd improve their midfield.

I feel sorry for him too. He should go to United or Milan. He'd be immense for them.

PhilS

I feel sorry for him too. He should go to United or Milan. He'd be immense for them.

For those of you that sorry for Song, you must not believe he took money to throw that WC game and get that red card. Barca seems to believe it. Biting is one thing, game fixing is another. I'm a little surprised the team allows him to appear in public wearing the uniform. He will never play for this team again, sale or release will occur before this window closes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For those of you that sorry for Song, you must not believe he took money to throw that WC game and get that red card. Barca seems to believe it. Biting is one thing, game fixing is another. I'm a little surprised the team allows him to appear in public wearing the uniform. He will never play for this team again, sale or release will occur before this window closes.

Well if the match fixing allegations are true, then I have no pity.

F

Flavia

I don't think that's the reason, or he wouldn't be in the presentation yesterday, or be training with the squad. He is just surplus and not good enough. Busi and Masch are better, and there's also Samper now.

Well if the match fixing allegations are true, then I have no pity.

If there was some evidence to it, it'd have surfaced by now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think that's the reason, or he wouldn't be in the presentation yesterday, or be training with the squad. He is just surplus and not good enough. Busi and Masch are better, and there's also Samper now.

If there was some evidence to it, it'd have surfaced by now.

+1

Thank god for some sanity.

Home of Barca Fans