Alex Song

BerkeleyBernie

Wow, you guys can't be serious. Sure he hasn't been that good but he wasn't a disaster neither. Good squad player that did as was told whenever he played.
It's getting ridiculous.

+1

I have no love for Song, and no problem shipping him elsewhere, but he did okay in his designated role as a bench player for Busquets et al. Not a liability, pretty much a Keita replacement.

Galning

Keita was way better than Song in every aspect of the game as well as the role played at Barça just isn't comparable. Song's had no impact on anything whatsoever. Not even close to a Keita replacement.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
not much difference betn keita and song in terms of their contribution. Keita was just lovable guy and song is just an idiot.

CatalinR10

not much difference betn keita and song in terms of their contribution.

do-not-want.gif

Keita scored 22 goals and 14 assists in his time at Barca while Song has 1 goal and 2 assists so far.

Hattrick

scored this awesome goal when we were 1 man down and needed a goal badly

+ had a lot of great moments which i'm too lazy now to search on youtube.

CuleLife4Life

I really hope Song doesn't try to make himself comfortable on our bench while collecting massive checks. The guy is 27 and in the middle of his football prime. He needs to have some ambition and get the hell out of Barca.

Ustari

Mou, res!
do-not-want.gif

Keita scored 22 goals and 14 assists in his time at Barca while Song has 1 goal and 2 assists so far.

Hattrick

scored this awesome goal when we were 1 man down and needed a goal badly

+ had a lot of great moments which i'm too lazy now to search on youtube.

You save my time, thank you

Home of Barca Fans