instinct

Guys...twitter goes mad. :lol:

BwIc6C4IEAAJg1d.jpg:large

BwIc6AkIgAE4zMz.jpg:large

BwIYbP2IUAAkXtY.jpg:large

BwIYSX3IYAAT8Lr.jpg:large

barca7788

Nepali Cule
lol this forum always entertains a lot. be it about alexis, cesc, thiago, benetia or whoever. its always like alexis is shit, cesc doesnt fit our system, thiago would have been another xavi, benetia is god of CB etc etc. I still remember how almost all attacked me(and at times SUNNY too) when i said what TATA was doing with tactics is just plain stupid. Now everyone is like he`s totally shit.LOL
Keita over toure was one of the funniest thing PEP did in his era. or i will go as far as to say sergio over toure was an insane decision too at that time. If song played as much as keita did in that team he will be much much better.

F

Flavia

lol this forum always entertains a lot. be it about alexis, cesc, thiago, benetia or whoever. its always like alexis is shit, cesc doesnt fit our system, thiago would have been another xavi, benetia is god of CB etc etc. I still remember how almost all attacked me(and at times SUNNY too) when i said what TATA was doing with tactics is just plain stupid. Now everyone is like he`s totally shit.LOL
Keita over toure was one of the funniest thing PEP did in his era. or i will go as far as to say sergio over toure was an insane decision too at that time. If song played as much as keita did in that team he will be much much better.

Keita is a much better player than Song. You might disagree, but it was on the pitch that Keita showed that. Song didn't, and more games wouldn't change that, just reinforce it. Different type of players too, but Keita>>>>Song anyday for me.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
"Ohhhhh see, I got one thing right so I must be the epitome of truth."
Ahhh plz dont give me those oversmart comments mate.

Keita is a much better player than Song. You might disagree, but it was on the pitch that Keita showed that. Song didn't, and more games wouldn't change that, just reinforce it. Different type of players too, but Keita>>>>Song anyday for me.
I really doubt keita being much better player. if song is used like keita i think he will as good as keita did or even better.

F

Flavia

I really doubt keita being much better player. if song is used like keita i think he will as good as keita did or even better.
You think that based on what? My opinion is from what I saw both doing on the pitch. Song is not the same type of player as Keita, I can't see how he could do better than him.

JamDav1982

Ahhh plz dont give me those oversmart comments mate.

Song has not been as bad for Barca as some make out but he has not been as good as Keita either.

Keita was more mobile and had a better footballing brain than Song. Meaning he could adapt to more positions and provide more adequate cover for a DM, CM or AM.

Song could be a good player for someone if they are prepared to give him freedom as a box to box player but he will never be as good a fit for Barca as Keita was.

Home of Barca Fans