Alex Song

barca1899

CHdtnNCUwAAHZNB.jpg

dostoevskij

Barcastuff:
West Ham are trying to convince Barcelona to let them have Alex Song for free. He already played for West ham on loan this season. [sun]

Its the sun, but nevertheless would be classic barcelona deal ;)

Barcafan 2304

We should tell them to do one. The EPL is the league of overinflated prices for overhyped players so they can put their hands in their pockets

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We should let Hammers have him for free and pay his wages there too. Because that's the next obvious step after letting so many players go for next to nothing.

ceefoo

Man City and Chel$ki have shown their interest.

Citeh could definitely do with him, but I don't see him as a DM. At West Ham, although that was his position on paper, he liked to venture forward often and instigate attacks. It would often leave West Ham open to counter-attacks. So imo, Song would prefer to play CM.

I don't see him getting in the Chel$ki team. He would be just another bench warmer there. Although, I wouldn't completely rule that out cos they pay the wages and Song would have the appeal of staying in London.

West Ham have European football (if they pre-qualify) and he would be a Starting-Regular, plus he's popular with the fans, even though his form tailed off in second half of the season (much like the team). I really hope he stays at West Ham, now that we have a proper manager. :D

Howes

Could be a great move for Citeh, he counts as a home grown player for them, and he's much better then Fernando

Home of Barca Fans