Alex Song

JamDav1982

What do you mean, jamdav? Song is at west ham. He has said he'd like to stay there too.

Did he?

I always got the impression he went there as wanted to move back to London and it was a chance for him to impress and get better team but saying all the right things.

Sorry I should have said 'stay' at West Ham not 'go'.

Kohe321

Song's gonna Song. Haha, love the reaction of the guy standing to his left. "Man, that's a big hat..." :song:

[tw]592818372045332482[/tw]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Considering he was once a very good player in overhyped epl and is now having a decent season, I'd say 15 mil. surely.

Jombi

We usually agree on a transfer fee before we loan out players we want to get rid of, so Im sure we have done it with Song as well. Remember, the reason he was loaned out was because we were unable to get any offers for him and we just wanted West Ham to pay part of his wages we have to pay him.

EdmondDantes

I've heard that as well. I watched a couple of games when he was superb for them, but that was before Christmas. I know he's been injured/suspended a few times and as he wasn't playing I simply had no reason to watch West Ham. Gave up a while ago.

xXKonan

What I've read he hasn't been very good during the 2nd half the season and West ham won't sign him permanently. Obviously I haven't been watching him play much but he started off well at the start but it sounds like he cooled off like Cesc has during the 2nd part of the season.

King5Puyi

Won't be be good enough to give some backup for Rakitic till Jan? And then dump him for someone else. Especially with our system now, he'd look less horrible than before. It's worth a shot...

Jombi

Won't be be good enough to give some backup for Rakitic till Jan? And then dump him for someone else. Especially with our system now, he'd look less horrible than before. It's worth a shot...

I guess so, but not if he acts like he did in the World Cup.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So now Milner is also off City.... If our board cannot milk cash out of City for Song, they are just plain stupid, STUPID. I am pretty sure City would now be very desperate for "home-grown" players

Home of Barca Fans