Alex Song

Stric

Are we allowed to bring him back? I know he's Song, but we can definitely use another midfielder in the coming months. I have more faith in him than I do in Sergi Roberto.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Why not. He can't be worse than Roberto at CM.

I think he'll still leave though, since we haven't even registered him yet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So.... The club doesn't count him as a part of the squad which is why he don't have a squad number.

Talks of him going to West Ham are going nowhere.

It seems like he's gonna be on a paid vacation until someone want to sign him.

Stric

Oh, I missed that. But he has two years on his contract left, right? So if they don't reach a deal, he'll come back by default, if I get this?

Stric

God Serena

Are we allowed to bring him back? I know he's Song, but we can definitely use another midfielder in the coming months. I have more faith in him than I do in Sergi Roberto.

Song is a DM, and at DM Roberto is much better. Don't forget Song had a hobby of passing the ball directly to opposing players while completely free of pressure. Roberto will generally just backpass or sidepass, but it's to a teammate.

Stric

I'm not a fan of Song, but you're exaggerating. Besides, my point was primarily that we can use any extra midfielder that's available and "legal" to bring in. If for no other purpose, then as a backup in case of injuries or whatever. I'm no fan of Roberto either, but if we had another Roberto, I'd take him, too. :lol:

God Serena

I'm not a fan of Song, but you're exaggerating. Besides, my point was primarily that we can use any extra midfielder that's available and "legal" to bring in. If for no other purpose, then as a backup in case of injuries or whatever. I'm no fan of Roberto either, but if we had another Roberto, I'd take him, too. :lol:

If we had a Samper I'd take him.

F

Flavia

[tw]634030076011515904[/tw]

Going back to west ham, on loan again... terrible transfer. They can't even sell him.

zanela

His two biggest highlights of his Barca career: the LL celebration faux pas and the training mishap. Atleast he benefited someone. :pep:

Home of Barca Fans