Alex Song

MaestroXavi

The servant
Defensive or offensive - I don't think it'd matter for Song.
That right there is really what I love about this signing,very versatile and might even have the ability to fill CAM for us in a few years,remember that he is only 24 and has a good 6-8 years left in him

M

Messi+Eto

Quote from Tito's post SSC press briefing :

“I want to enjoy this profession. The match is important but it’s not healthy to allow myself to think that if we don’t win the world will come to an end. There are things that are more important than tomorrow’s game.”

“Neither team is coming into the match on better form than the other. The players’ performances will improve as the season goes on.”

“Their counterattack is very strong and we’ll have to attentive. We’re playing at home and the whole world knows how we play when we play at the Camp Nou.”

“We had to take a lot of risks in the last Clasico. We had to send a lot of men forward and Madrid are very good on the counter.”

Tito also added that Carles Puyol is "in perfect condition to play.”

Wont be surprised if Song starts. Anyone thinking double pivot maybe?. . . . Not keen on it, but a possibility nonetheless.

X

xaviniesta

Quote from Tito's post SSC press briefing :

Wont be surprised if Song starts. Anyone thinking double pivot maybe?. . . . Not keen on it, but a possibility nonetheless.

why just double pivot? lets go for triple pivot, just like madrid. let the game be 3v3 and lets see who is the best - messi or CR

M

Messi+Eto

why just double pivot? lets go for triple pivot, just like madrid. let the game be 3v3 and lets see who is the best - messi or CR

We should probably just play four holding and one roving midfielder. Wont that be much better?

Aasim

Bumbleman
I hope he doesn't play tonight. He must not know anything about the system and his positional instructions probably haven't been drilled into his brain just yet so for the sake of a good result, i hope he stays on the bench.

Arachnid

Defensive or offensive - I don't think it'd matter for Song.

Well, not to him, of course. He'll do his usual thing either way... it would matter to Tito... if he's going to find out how terrible a defender Song is, I'd rather he doesn't realize it during a match against Madrid.

M

mitkoa7x

There wont be any formation changes, we'll go out 4-3-3 the players will have different instructions but the shape would be the same. Busi starting, Song probably out of the match squad.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It would be very risky to play him tonight, and Tito will field our strongest lineup tonight so no chance for Song just yet...

Home of Barca Fans