Alex Song

Gervinho

Did Hleb not come out a few months ago and speak on how he never really tried to adapt to Barcelona and integrate himself into the lifestyle or learn even spanish let alone Catalan? I think he mentioned how he regretted that and why that was one of the major reasons he was a failure. Song clearly doesn't have the same mindset.
hleb didnt even learn english while he was at arsenal....i think he was just a thick guy

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
hleb didnt even learn english while he was at arsenal....i think he was just a thick guy

To be fair, Russian speakers tend to struggle learning English.

Look at the NHL, with a few exceptions the Russian players usually have much poorer English than the Swedes (obviously), Finns and Czechs.

Last edited:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
To be fair, Russian speakers tend to struggle learning English.

Look at the NHL, with a few exceptions the Russian players usually have much poorer English than the Swedes, Finns and Czechs.

what are you talking about? Ovechkin speaks perfect english :)

Armando929

I wouldn't mind seeing him come on as a sub towards the end. Especially if the game is close in the dying minutes.

I wonder how Tito will use him.

DB10

If he ever wins an individual award he should dedicate it to Wenger like Weah did, come a long way since he signed from Bastia. Think he'll do fine at Camp Nou.

His English is terrible, no wonder he never did many interviews. :lol:

X

xaviniesta

so is abi now his translator?

642549644.jpg

Home of Barca Fans