Alexis Sanchez

J

jiopi

Good performance again, he's on a streak. I'll stab myself if we sell Alexis before Pedro.

J

jiopi

4+5 in the last 5 league games, before that 2+4 in 21 games. :thumbsup2:

kostasgtc

the only one who will leave is villa because he is 31 and demands to be a starter every night.
pedro and sancez will go nowhere. get that in your minds.they are both hard workers, play always for the team,never complaining when benched and are too young (24 and 26).

Kerrybai

the only one who will leave is villa because he is 31 and demands to be a starter every night.
pedro and sancez will go nowhere. get that in your minds.they are both hard workers, play always for the team,never complaining when benched and are too young (24 and 26).

Well there were reports linking him with a move to Juventus so it's no guarantee that he will stay.

Stric

I wouldn't put my money on Sanchez "going nowhere". Maybe he really won't leave, maybe he won't leave this summer, but him leaving is a plausible idea.

Kerrybai

I was very impressed with his off the ball movement, the video above is a quick example. He needs to be given a licence to roam freely. Looking at His Udinese days he cut inside much more and didn't hug the sidelines as much.

I wonder would he play better with Montoya at right back. Without having to worry as much about his defensive duties he could benefit greatly.

BarcaGirl

Alexis in the first 26 Liga rounds this season: 1 goal and 2 assists #fcblive In the last 8 rounds: 5 goals and 6 assists [via misterchip]

:)

Home of Barca Fans