Alexis Sanchez

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Shit at dribbling, but he was still very useful today and should be credited for that. His positive qualities should be appreciated because what he adds is very beneficial, sure he isn't a flashy dribbler or a cannon of a shot, but he is still a player that we're better off having.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Shit at dribbling, but he was still very useful today and should be credited for that. His positive qualities should be appreciated because what he adds is very beneficial, sure he isn't a flashy dribbler or a cannon of a shot, but he is still a player that we're better off having.

Shit at dribbling? Really? He had the best dribbles amongst all players today except Neymar maybe. And those dribbles all ended in him being fouled which resulted in free kicks for us.

Indignado

Yes dribbles away from the goal he always does that... we might get free kicks out of it but if he dribbles players running towards the goal we have a better chance at scoring, our indirect free kicks are generally bad anyway

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Yes dribbles away from the goal he always does that... we might get free kicks out of it but if he dribbles players running towards the goal we have a better chance at scoring, our indirect free kicks are generally bad anyway

Yes, but he drags atleast 2-4 player with him while he dribbles. If our other players can't take advantage of that. It makes Sanchez look bad.

Galning

The only player on our team capable of dribbling towards goal I've seen is Messi. Hopefully Neymar will be able to do it as well but that still remains uncertain. Against parked buses it is nearly impossible to dribble.

kostasgtc

our best attacker by far these days.hard working player with the quality to beat two defenders on the line in the 90th minute and give an assist.unlucky in the chance he had.couldnt do anything more.
he gets all the kicks and punches from the opponents every time and in the end he gets a yellow card for a corner.
fuc...ng referees

CesDel

Remember Neymar's chance at the end of the game when he almost scored? Well, there he dribbled past 2 players from the wing and to the goal to create that chance..

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
A team like Barca deserves great wingers. The problem with Sanchez is he never does anything that changes a game, just look at Adriano's goal today, does Sanchez ever look like he's going to find the net from 25 yards out when we badly need a goal?

He doesn't have the individual skill to change games often enough, if ever.

:facepalm:

Are you kidding me? He can't shoot like Adriano, so he sucks? He was our best player today, if it was Pedro on that wing I'm confident Adriano would have been marked (since there was no need to double team him) and our RB would never have had the chance to shoot. Sanchez was drawing fouls left and right, putting dangerous balls into the box, getting into great positions... On a day when the defense wasn't quite as good or the ball floated down millisecond earlier Asexis would have been looking at a goal or even a brace.

Kerrybai

:facepalm:

Are you kidding me? He can't shoot like Adriano, so he sucks? He was our best player today, if it was Pedro on that wing I'm confident Adriano would have been marked (since there was no need to double team him) and our RB would never have had the chance to shoot. Sanchez was drawing fouls left and right, putting dangerous balls into the box, getting into great positions... On a day when the defense wasn't quite as good or the ball floated down millisecond earlier Asexis would have been looking at a goal or even a brace.
Its not about scoring from 25 yards, its about having the ability to change a game when things are not going well. For 37 million euros I expected a world class player who has that ability. We deserve a player who has the necessary 'x factor'. I still have hope for Sanchez but for me he needs to find another gear.

I agree with you one much of what you said though, he is improving but I'm still hoping he can find another level to his game.

ShandyFFM

The problem is i dont really see Pedro nor Alexis as real wingers. They still look uncomfortable at this positions. At Udine and in the National Team both are playing mostly great when coming more form the center role. Just my thought.

Kerrybai

The problem is i dont really see Pedro nor Alexis as real wingers. They still look uncomfortable at this positions. At Udine and in the National Team both are playing mostly great when coming more form the center role. Just my thought.
Its frustrating to see so many great wingers play ever week for their club, while we have two wingers in Pedro and Sanchez who continue to underwhelm.

Home of Barca Fans