Alexis Sanchez

Gohan

Super Saiyan
94% pass acurracy. Out of those 41 touches how many did he pass back on? 37-38 touches?

Only three successful dribbles...

If you watched the match you could see how hard it was for any player to start dribbling withouth getting crowded by 3-5 players. If Alexis does something good we just can't accept it!

Galning

I'm not nitpicking at all but for a 37 million FC Barcelona attacker Sanchez still plays mediocre even considering his excellent performance ( for his standards ) in the Atletico game !

That is fact !

I'm not nitpicking at all but he didn't cost 37 million.

Only three? This is the biggest number of successful dribbles among all players (both Barca and Atletico) in the match :lol:

If you watched the match you could see how hard it was for any player to start dribbling withouth getting crowded by 3-5 players. If Alexis does something good we just can't accept it!

This. "Only three"..

kostasgtc

1:14 . He could have done better but here I blame Cesc more because he should have shot the ball rather than stopping it.

1:57 . From this distance you just don't make a stop and then kick the ball , you just blast the ball in the net.
he could never kick the ball without control in this case mate,no way. he barely reached it to control.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Alexis is in imo the best defensive winger in the world, man has an art for stealing the ball. For exampe Pedrito pressures fantastically, but not often does he recover the ball by a straight challenge or tackle. Alexis does this every game. He loves to creep up behind defenders and steal the ball, which is a great weapon to have- losing the ball in your final third is not the wisest thing to do.

I think he really needs to improve his finishing though, that would make him a fairly complete player, now that he seemingly has the confidence to take on defenders plus his knack for assists.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Alexis is in imo the best defensive winger in the world, man has an art for stealing the ball. For exampe Pedrito pressures fantastically, but not often does he recover the ball by a straight challenge or tackle. Alexis does this every game. He loves to creep up behind defenders and steal the ball, which is a great weapon to have- losing the ball in your final third is not the wisest thing to do.
true

tello

I'm not nitpicking at all but he didn't cost 37 million.

Along with variables which weren't made all clear to the public as far I know his transfer fee to Barca would get around 34-37 million. It was 26 + maximum variables 11 milllions. It is unclear how much of 11 million were payd. It could be 34 or 37, but what's the point if it would be only 30 million for example ?
The point is that he performed poorly for that money and that we all expect from him to be what it once was !

CesDel

94% pass acurracy. Out of those 41 touches how many did he pass back on? 37-38 touches?

Only three successful dribbles...

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Messi usually just get like 5 succesful dribble even in his best games? I mean last season Messi only averaged 3.8 sucessful dribbles per games and Iniesta 2.2. And they were respectively 1st and 4th when it comes to succesful dribbles..

Kerrybai

I'm not nitpicking at all but for a 37 million FC Barcelona attacker Sanchez still plays mediocre even considering his excellent performance ( for his standards ) in the Atletico game !

That is fact !

Unfortunatley it seems unlikely he will ever live up to his price tag, hopefully this season he can finally begin to perform at a decent and consistent level, otherwise I hope he will be let go, the same goes for Pedro.

pepi

Pedro should have been sold last season. Sanchez is going to explode this season, it will be crazy!

Alexsmith

Pedro should have been sold last season. Sanchez is going to explode this season, it will be crazy!

The only exploding he will do is explosive misses
Anything other than another mediocre season from him and I will eat my own liver.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans