Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Besides those awfull misses , he was great again.

What misses? There were two chances where he didn't control the ball correctly, one of those because of great anticipation by a defender... I can't recall him missing an easy chance...

He was great in the first 15 minutes but diluted as time went by... Cool finish in the goal, though...

CatalinR10

What misses? There were two chances where he didn't control the ball correctly, one of those because of great anticipation by a defender... I can't recall him missing an easy chance...

He was great in the first 15 minutes but diluted as time went by... Cool finish in the goal, though...

The header from Neymar's freekick ?

CatalinR10

Well yes, that's was bad, I didn't remember that one... Yet I don't see you in Pedro's thread blaming him for missing an open net... :pep:

I'm going to Pedro's thread right now :pep:

Anyway..

I easily get more pissed of when Alexis misses those kind of chances because I have high hopes on him while with Pedro , seeing the way he performed the last 2,5 years , I kind of lost hope in him returning to the beast he once was , so those kind of wasted chances don't bother me that much anymore because I expect him to make those kind of misses. Still I'm glad he scored a goal after that miss.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm going to Pedro's thread right now :pep:

Anyway..

I easily get more pissed of when Alexis misses those kind of chances because I have high hopes on him while with Pedro , seeing the way he performed the last 2,5 years , I kind of lost hope in him returning to the beast he once was , so those kind of wasted chances don't bother me that much anymore because I expect him to make those kind of misses. Still I'm glad he scored a goal after that miss.

Understood! :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans