Alexis Sanchez

DrPepper

Thanks for everything Alexis Sanchez. Such a shame your goal against Atletico didn't give us the title.

Don't really understand why he's choosing Arsenal and not Liverpool, but nothing I can do.

F

Flavia

no sir, its 27.4 m pounds plus 2.3 in variable, according to guillem balague, he doesn't get information wrong.

Yes, he does. All the time, actually. Balague is the bs master. It was 45m total. 42 to barça, 3 to udinese.

El Guaje

Pedro is a youth product, wouldnt get as much money in transfer market and more likely to accept being a back up.

You are acting as if they are going to have Pedro playing in his position next season which is not the case.

Im a little upset. It just didnt make any sense to sell him imho.

Pedro is a youth product and that is the only reason he is getting special treatment. God forbid them to get rid of him.

Yeah, he wouldnt bring in as much money as Alexis did but im pretty sure that he would fetch around 20m euros. If Morata goes for that kind of money, Pedro would too. But the thing that upsets me the most is that he is untransferable. Hes been mediocre for years now and they dont even CONSIDER selling him.

Pedro will have his spot from start secured till the day Suarez gets unbanned. Who are they gonna play instead? Deulofeu? Rafinha? Pfft.

Neymessi

So bad seeing this thread moved to other players section.
Its now like he is just some other player out there.So sad.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thanks for everything Alexis Sanchez. Such a shame your goal against Atletico didn't give us the title.

Don't really understand why he's choosing Arsenal and not Liverpool, but nothing I can do.

Arsenal aren't far off a title challenge and I think London is much better than Liverpool. Alexis is their missing piece along with a good DM.

Butaan4barca

44M Euros is our second best sale after Luis Figo. And yes, having a wide striker to occupy the defenders is what we had from 2008-2011 in our most successful era. Sanchez doesn't do well in tight spaces and he still has trouble finishing regularly.

sir you are getting the figures wrong. But if you are correct, then its a descent amount. We could've gotten more considering the amount of clubs interested.

DB10

Yeah selling your best player is not the best way to entice other top players.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah, he wouldnt bring in as much money as Alexis did but im pretty sure that he would fetch around 20m euros. If Morata goes for that kind of money, Pedro would too. But the thing that upsets me the most is that he is untransferable. Hes been mediocre for years now and they dont even CONSIDER selling him.

First of all, when you want to sell a player, you don't go around everywhere letting everybody know because that reduces the chance for securing a better price for the player. So, for all you know, we could still sell Pedro (not likely now that Neymar got injured).

El Guaje

Pedro is staying because he'll accept the bench. Alexis wouldn't.

He would be a 100% starter till november. After Suarez is done with his ban, they would compete. Hell maybe all 4 of them would be able to play together. Xavi is most likely gone, maybe Alexis could have been deployed in a deeper position instead of pushing for another midfielder (Koke) that would cost like 40m.

Home of Barca Fans