Alexis Sanchez

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why would we keep Alexis when Suarez is around? It's a waste to have one of them in the bench, and would cause someone to throw a fit that they aren't playing. Also we need to sell Alexis to fund Luis transfer and have some left for defenders.

JamDav1982

Alexis always slips, Alexis always falls over, Alexis dives, Alexis was too expensive, Alexis' wages are too high, Alexis ruined Barca, because of Alexis we can't win anything, Alexis can't score for shit, Alexis is shit/crap/sucks, workrate is not enough - crap player, why doesn't he play for us like he did for Udinese ? Need I go on ?

He was bashed on this forum like few players have been. FACT.

Are you saying that comments on here like that show he was treated like shit by Barca fans?

If thats the rules all players bar maybe Iniesta are treated like shit.

Trickykid

I see why you'd get confused here (unless of coruse you're just trolling me), but yeah, what DennyCrane said. What Hamzah pointed out was secondary.

Neymessi

Why would we keep Alexis when Suarez is around? It's a waste to have one of them in the bench, and would cause someone to throw a fit that they aren't playing. Also we need to sell Alexis to fund Luis transfer and have some left for defenders.

Exactly this.Alexis had to go when suarez was coming.

JamDav1982

I see why you'd get confused here (unless of coruse you're just trolling me), but yeah, what DennyCrane said. What Hamzah pointed out was secondary.

What Denny said applies to almost every Barca player on this forum and doesnt show he was treated like shit by fans, many players have got a lot worse than that.

What Hamzah said - I never claimed you slated Sanchez in past.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think jamdav means the actual fans in Barcelona and the stadium not really the posters on here though. Also yeah I got confused there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What Denny said applies to almost every Barca player on this forum and doesnt show he was treated like shit by fans, many players have got a lot worse than that.

To be honest then I don't think I've seen certain posters claiming that x player except Alexis = no CL.

When we have a few looneys relating Alexis to no CL then you know that hate has taken another level.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
To be honest then I don't think I've seen certain posters claiming that x player except Alexis = no CL.

When we have a few looneys relating Alexis to no CL then you know that hate has taken another level.

That was done with Cesc and Masch as CB

Trickykid

No, no player ever had it as bad as Alexis did. If Fab joined this conversation, I believe one could argue that he'd have a case, but performance vs. shit tossed at them in here, Alexis is one of a kind.

Home of Barca Fans