Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

He gave all he had for the club and not once complained about anything nor gave us any trouble... Thank you, Alexis! A great professional, a huge jugadorazo and an even better person! I wish nothing but success to this guy!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Good bye Sanchez and I hope you take EPL by storm. It has been a bumpy ride so far, even though he improved last season it still looked like something was off. Stats always don't say the entire story, cesc had an amazing season according to stats but he was just abysmal when barca needed him most. Alexis delivered in some big moments unlike that good for nothing cesc but he failed to win any trophy for barca. Even neymar won us one trophy but Sanchez did not.

He will be at his best when he plays second striker and being the creative forward. I hope he gets something similar at arsenal.

Some people are just overreacting about this sale in both ways. He did have his moments but dont kid yourself he will never get a trophy for us and he will never get the position he desires. Even Pedro scored 15 goals in the league dont say he scored 19 goals and was amazing through out the season. He was inconsistent like cesc, if someone provides the periods he scored it will be more clear. And people who hated him during his tenure at barca, I dont think he deserves the hate. I understand messi hate for his laziness but sanchez gave his all for the shirt, even though he struggled to dribble in tight places he never stopped.

Sometimes you have to sell quality players to make the squad better. Good bye alexis once again. Now please dont play well against barca, it will hurt.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans