Alexis Sanchez

Catalan Fan

When he was bad, he was fucking seriously bad.Couldn't trap a bag of cement or score in a brothel, lets not forget that.

Doing well now he's the main man, but he was always a confidence player.

xXKonan

Balague seems to think nooooo chance of move to madrid
I mean why would he move despite playing for Barca? he's the main man at Arsenal,enjoying himself there if he moved he would probably would be a after thought and probably would be benched for Bale and James etc.

BBZ8800

You were claiming if Madrid sign Alexis "Barça could win consecutive Liga titles without Messi". I pointed out that logic is as stupid as Mario Balotelli himself. Your "claims" at the end of your posts weren't at all what you were saying in the first place :lol:

You are saying football is not a computer game but it is a world where a club buying a certain player means another club can win consecutive trophies no matter what? Go to bed son.

Never have I said that Alexis would be good in current Barça either. Where do you get all these things? Or the majority of the other statements you once again claim. I say he isn't half as bad as some people are making him out to be, which is pretty obvious. So before calling me stupid at least make sure I said something, and don't invent it like you've done before.

BB = alter own opinion, invent forum user's opinion, write long ass post, wait until discussion partner gets bored and stops responding.
Ignore list, good bye.

Nice one.
I am writing too long posts, but you should try to include more words in your posts sometimes, then.
It will be easier for everyone.

For example:
He always was a great player but got scapegoat'd by a lot of forum users. Local Barça fans appreciated him more during his time with us.

What does it mean then?
1. Alexis is a good player in general, but not good enough for Barca?
2. Alexis is a good player in general, and he was good enough for us?
3. Alexis is a good player in general, but not good enough for Barca, and some people scapegoat'd him (with a reason)?
4. Alexis is a good player in general, and he was good enough for us and some people scapegoat'd him for no reason?
5. plus, that remark about local fans? They are different from foreign fans? Or maybe even better than foreign fans (aka their opinion is more relevant?). (I am not going deeper into this, you see, since you reply in such a short and sometimes confusing posts)

My general opinion from your posts about Alexis are that:
1. you think that he is a very good player
2. that he wasn't bad at Barca
3. that people scapegoat'd him for no reason
4. and between the lines that we probably shouldn't have sold him or that we could have won even with him in the future

Well, you see, if you meant something different, then, you are old enough, as you claim:
Go to bed son.
= then you should really use more words in your posts.
Your English is good, and you are old enough to write your thoughts onto paper without creating confusion for other readers.

Since you are also my "favorite" poster (mostly because of your extremely short but "high horse for no reason" posts), no harm done.

Cheers, mate
At least we both love Barca :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Observer

Banned
BBZ: A lot of words that add nothing new really from you to your case, built by a bunch of speculations & fictional data

Past & current level form (Chile/Arsenal) and last season at FCB crushes 99% of your argument.

Worst part: you isolate the player in your analysis leaving role-play, squad, system, coach (etc.) out of the equation like if football was an individual sport to measure achievements. Not even gonna mention rival context as you seem one of those deluded fans that believe that winning/losing depends 100% on our team as if competition didn't exist

Discussion is not ridiculous, your logic is.

BTW, another goal from Alexis

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think he stands a very great chance to reach the Ballon d'Or podium this year... I mean Mess is a given with the treble, the lady boy is one with his lingerie modeling and despite Suarez, Neymar and Lewa giving a good shout for the third be it with their treble or record breaking goal tally, Sanchez attracted a lot of attention this year with his heroics for Arsenal as well as his Copa America!

BBZ8800

BBZ: A lot of words that add nothing new really from you to your case, built by a bunch of speculations & fictional data

Past & current level form (Chile/Arsenal) and last season at FCB crushes 99% of your argument.

Worst part: you isolate the player in your analysis leaving role-play, squad, system, coach (etc.) out of the equation like if football was an individual sport to measure achievements. Not even gonna mention rival context as you seem one of those deluded fans that believe that winning/losing depends 100% on our team as if competition didn't exist

Discussion is not ridiculous, your logic is.

BTW, another goal from Alexis

What has Chile's form or Arsenal's form has to do with anything?

Alexis is a good player, but IMO not good enough for Barca's attack.

On the other hand, he can be a one man show and bang 50 goals per Season for Arsenal and lead them to a title, and he would still stay:
= key player at Arsenal, not good enough for Barca

Or what, his plays for Arsenal should have convinced me that he is actually good enough for Barca suddenly?
Arsenal is a 2nd tier team compared to Barca, Real, Bayern.
Players can be awesome at 2nd tier top teams, but not good enough for top 3-4 teams in the world.
Very simple.

And good displays for a 2nd tier teams doesn't change the fact that he is not good enough for top teams.

I guess that for you, his plays at Arsenal are proving that he was actually good enough for us.
Oh, well...

Overmars was the best winger in the world at Arsenal, and just meh at Barca.
Petit was one of the best midfielders while playing at Arsenal.
At Barca, he was meh level 20 000.
Hleb, Song, Verm to some extent.

Only Henry was good enough to jump from Arsenal to Barca and keep the same level.
All other players were ONLY good enough for 2nd tier teams.
And that was in the days when Arsenal was much closer to Barca in terms of quality than today.
There is huge difference between being good enough for Arsenal, Liverpool, Borussia and Barca/Real.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Once again, BBZ has to make something very clear that I thought would be common sense for many other users.

This isn't even something you can argue. Sanchez was amazing at Udinese before coming to Barca, Fabregas was bossing EPL weekly at Arsenal. The quality and pressure of the game is not the same when you play for 4 star teams compared to 5 stars (using silly FIFA terminology here but you get my point).

It gets to players. Some can handle it, others can't. Players like Sanchez are amazing in underdog teams but will not be able to thrive in a system like Barca's. Sanchez, like someone else pointed out, is a confidence player. He needs a constant boost of confidence to play well. This is not possible at Barca mainly because he will always be behind Messi and Neymar. Also, the amount of media pressure at Barca is insane. You are expected to play an amazing game weekly for Barca. Anything short of it will make Sport and EMD put your head on a spike.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's not act like our MF is doing awesome atm...besides Busi everyone has been questionable so far this season.

Nothing against Alexis, but Cesc was borderline pathetic when our midfield was strong and is showing the same in Chelsea.

He wouldn't have made any difference.

Home of Barca Fans