Alexis Sanchez

I think is anxiety. He and the club needs to address that. Just being supportive isn't helping. He was never a greater finisher, but I think I'd score some of the chances he's missing.

He was good in Udinese. Maybe his lack of confidence is from playing for such a big club, or something like that, and he'd do better in a smaller club. I definitely think we should sell him in the summer window, especially if he doesn't get his shit together by then.

F

Flavia

The worst thing is he takes away playing time of Villa and Tello

Villas doesn't play on the right. Iniesta/Cesc combo is what is keeping Villa on the bench. But I'd experiment with Villa there, instead of Alexis.

Stric

Alexis played on the left several times this season, as well, therefore he is taking playing time away from both Villa and Tello.

But yes, I'd like to see Villa on the right sometimes, as well. I don't really see why this can't be at least tried. He's ambidextrous! Iniesta-Messi-Villa :wub:

footyfan

Calma, calma
It's poor confidence. I couldn't believe it when he turned back after a great pass from Cesc and laid it off for Messi. He did the same vs Mallorca and I thought it was probably instructions but this has to be a confidence issue. His play is brilliant up until the final pass/finish. That last pass to Villa seemed so hesitant.

Cule4life

The Culest
It's poor confidence. I couldn't believe it when he turned back after a great pass from Cesc and laid it off for Messi. He did the same vs Mallorca and I thought it was probably instructions but this has to be a confidence issue. His play is brilliant up until the final pass/finish. That last pass to Villa seemed so hesitant.

I laughed and facepalmed at the same time at this

Mes que un club

Yes, but unfortunately he's hired to finish.. we have to be able to count on the wings to pick up the slack.
He's not hired to finish. He's hired to finish, too, but he's not hired to finish, period. He is hired because he fits the concept with the false 9; because he is extremely quick and works very hard, because his movement is dynamic, intelligent and intense, because his tracking back is ace, because he is energetic, challenging AND a goal threat.

Home of Barca Fans