Alexis Sanchez

adRHCP

Probably because our managers repeatedly said this season how they have faith in Alexis and don't intend to give him up. It could be just talk though, to camouflage how bad he sucks in front of the public.

Hmm, I see :D I actually haven't followed Alexis that much, so I wasn't aware of what they said.

I do believe he is on his way out of your team. The pressure, the fans, his moment... Neymar in, Alexis out.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Stupid stupid sub... He didn't play bad, but there was nothing he could do, and when he was starting to get into the game he's told to swap wings? What was Roura thinking? What's the point of making a sub if you're not going to get something out of it?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to expect something from 30 minutes and after team did nothing before but I am sure regular fans would explode if he somehow scored.
There's really nothing to comment.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
why this guy and not tello?

It has nothing to do with Tello, Alexis, Villa, Eto'o, Ibra, Neymar or whoever was on the pitch... The sub is useless if you keep the rest of the team playing in the same way, Tello would have failed to make any impact as well, the team lacked urgency and that's something that can't be solved by just throwing forwards on the pitch...

Jadentheman

Truly atrocious

thvomi4.gif
thvomi4.gif

thvomi4.gif

khaled_a_d

It has nothing to do with Tello, Alexis, Villa, Eto'o, Ibra, Neymar or whoever was on the pitch... The sub is useless if you keep the rest of the team playing in the same way, Tello would have failed to make any impact as well, the team lacked urgency and that's something that can't be solved by just throwing forwards on the pitch...

But Tello has been always a better sub ,he always has the tendency to change the pace of the game with his speed
Tello is a better player right now than Alexis too

Home of Barca Fans