Alexis Sanchez

Indignado

Lets sell both of them and play with

Neymar/Tello Messi/Villa Reus/Cuenca

Why does everyone want Reus? He's good, but he's simply not good enough for a starting spot at Barca. Plus, he doesn't know the system and would cost a lot of money. I really see no reason to sign him.

aaron101

Why does everyone want Reus? He's good, but he's simply not good enough for a starting spot at Barca. Plus, he doesn't know the system and would cost a lot of money. I really see no reason to sign him.

That's because Barca is insisting on getting Neymar and he is very expensive. so instead of Neymar people want Reus since he is a proven player in Europe and might be cheaper than Neymar who might cost up to 50M.

Well, If i were to choose between the 2, i would also pick Reus. why? He has more experience in a top league and has proved himself unlike Neymar who has yet to gain experience in European football. Neymar is a very risky buy.

CatalinR10

The media always say Juve are interested in him and are willing to pay 25-30m euros, but in all honesty, I don't think it's going to be more than 20m, even though he would be a lot better at any other club.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he would be a beast at any other club. Sadly he is not meant for Barca.

barcanuck

Last season under Pep he was pretty good at times it has to be said. He did get himself injured way too many times causing Pep to famously swear at him to not keep hurting himself.

I think Alexis may need a tough coach in his face all the time to perform, he may be the kind to need a kick in the butt, we all know that feeling too. Unfortunetely with our situation our coach can only What'sApp him and there Roura doesn't have the same respect as Tito or Pep would.

I say he stays next year if there is no good offers and we don't sign any replacement for Villa, Tito will make that decision however.

Pepe Silvia

I think Alexis may need a tough coach in his face all the time to perform, he may be the kind to need a kick in the butt
WqfXnNd.jpg

GiantKiller

I think Alexis may need a tough coach in his face all the time to perform, he may be the kind to need a kick in the butt, we all know that feeling too.

I'm not sure if I agree with this statement. Complacency and a lack of effort isn't an issue for Alexis to need a coach who's constantly pushing him to his limits because, how it appears to me, it's fairly clear that he's determined to succeed here. What he currently needs, in my opinion, is for a coach to ensure everything that's playing on Alexis' mind and is the root cause for him being low on confidence is taken care off without being too tactical as this'll make him feel at ease on the pitch. That's how I see it.

Barcilliant

If Barca receive anything more than 15mil.€, it would be a great deal.

We would be lucky to get 15 mil. 12 million is what we are looking at.

Ok players going out-

Valdes- probably 7-10 million

Villa-12 million

Alexis- 12 million

Song- 9 million

Thats 40 million there. Now get a proper fucking striker. No Neymar, Reus or any other flunky.

Buy quality-Suarez is ok but Cavani or Falcao are the best out there. If you have to tweak the "system" a bit-DO SO!!!!!!!!!! We are looking pathetic nowadays. Same old flaws, same old sideways and back passing.

I would love to get rid of Pedro too. Overrated. If we get 12 million for him-sell.

Stric

My god, I start weeping at the thought of those numbers being anywhere near the truth. Song 9 million, Alexis 12 million... that right there is enough to ruin my day. :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We would be lucky to get 15 mil. 12 million is what we are looking at.

Ok players going out-

Valdes- probably 7-10 million

Villa-12 million

Alexis- 12 million

Song- 9 million

Thats 40 million there. Now get a proper fucking striker. No Neymar, Reus or any other flunky.

Buy quality-Suarez is ok but Cavani or Falcao are the best out there. If you have to tweak the "system" a bit-DO SO!!!!!!!!!! We are looking pathetic nowadays. Same old flaws, same old sideways and back passing.

I would love to get rid of Pedro too. Overrated. If we get 12 million for him-sell.
We should sell Mascherano, not Song. When we buy a new CB there will be no need for Mascherano.

Home of Barca Fans