Alvaro Morata

Trickykid

Oh god, the relentless whining about our lack of depth is leaking into other threads now.

Newsflash: there's fuck all we can do about it right now.

Galning

Oh god, the relentless whining about our lack of depth is leaking into other threads now.

Newsflash: there's fuck all we can do about it right now.

So much whining in general about everything. If there is one team who is better in some aspect of the game I see posts "Oh god how I wish we had someone who could X". What they're basically saying is; if we could be the best at everything, yeah, that'd be great.

Trickykid

So much whining in general about everything. If there is one team who is better in some aspect of the game I see posts "Oh god how I wish we had someone who could X". What they're basically saying is; if we could be the best at everything, yeah, that'd be great.

Pretty much. It's like kindergarten all over again.

Galning

I really don't get this not-celebrating trend of the last few years. Who cares? Fickle fans maybe. It's football, if you score against a former club of course you can celebrate. No need to go all Adebayor or take the mickey but I don't understand why you shouldn't be happy you scored.

I really don't get this not-celebrating trend of the last few years. Who cares? Fickle fans maybe. It's football, if you score against a former club of course you can celebrate. No need to go all Adebayor or take the mickey but I don't understand why you shouldn't be happy you scored.

It's to show respect to your previous employers most of the time. Take Goetze for example, Dortmund were a major reason for making the player who he was. Same with David Villa and Valencia.

However, if that isn't the case, players celebrate when they score against past opposition, eg: Ibra against us (he hated Guardiola, not Barcelona).

Galning

It's to show respect to your previous employers most of the time. Take Goetze for example, Dortmund were a major reason for making the player who he was. Same with David Villa and Valencia.

However, if that isn't the case, players celebrate when they score against past opposition, eg: Ibra against us (he hated Guardiola, not Barcelona).

I get that it's out of respect but I just think it's a bit silly.

El Flaco

[tw]695412917185830912[/tw]

MARCA's front page: Alvaro Morata has been bought back by Real Madrid for €32 million

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Rumors that we'll buy him back for 32 M then re-sell him to an EPL club for 50 M. Seems like a bunch of bullshit imo. I don't want Morata in RM for sure, he would never cut it here. Everyone knows that Jese was supposed to be our player but he got injured. Both Borja Mayoral and Mariano are/can be better players than Morata.

Home of Barca Fans