Alvaro Morata

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well this thread wasn't updated in forever.
According to whoscored : 47 Apps / 1990 Mins /12 goals /9 assists/1.8 Shots per game/ 78.6 % Passing.
He didn't get as much time as he wanted and he had a slump in which he didn't score for a super long period of time. Still,participated in 21 goals in 1990 mins which is a goal/assist every 94.7 minutes.
He's still a big-game player,having a good game vs Bayern and scoring to win the Cup after coming off the bench.
Game vs Bayern : [youtube]a4L_Zqgyqr8[/youtube]
He'll probably be bought back by RM and there are rumors he's off to EPL for 50-60 M.
I think he'd do great in the EPL,for example at Arsenal with Ozil creating.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Well this thread wasn't updated in forever.
According to whoscored : 47 Apps / 1990 Mins /12 goals /9 assists/1.8 Shots per game/ 78.6 % Passing.
He didn't get as much time as he wanted and he had a slump in which he didn't score for a super long period of time. Still,participated in 21 goals in 1990 mins which is a goal/assist every 94.7 minutes.
He's still a big-game player,having a good game vs Bayern and scoring to win the Cup after coming off the bench.
Game vs Bayern : [youtube]a4L_Zqgyqr8[/youtube]
He'll probably be bought back by RM and there are rumors he's off to EPL for 50-60 M.
I think he'd do great in the EPL,for example at Arsenal with Ozil creating.

That would be great business from yourself. If you manage to flog Morata to Arsenal for £40+ million you are laughing all the way to the bank.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
That would be great business from yourself. If you manage to flog Morata to Arsenal for £40+ million you are laughing all the way to the bank.

We sold him for 20 and are buying him for 30. Rumord price is 50 M AT LEAST so we're looking at a profit of 40 M €+ if we sell.

Nucky

I don't think you should sell him.. Morata will become WC striker and you would get that for just 30M..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't wait. Nice way to ruin your relationship with Juve. Buy him back and sell him to Arsenal against his will like some cattle. At least that will leave both Pogba and Dybala to us and other teams.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Can't wait. Nice way to ruin your relationship with Juve. Buy him back and sell him to Arsenal against his will like some cattle. At least that will leave both Pogba and Dybala to us and other teams.

You can't sell a player against his cattle. We can't even buy him back against his will. And I never said that I'd like him to be sold. For 30 M he's a great player to rotate with Benzema. It won't ruin the relationship with Juventus,they agreed to the buy-back clause in the first place. And for 20 M they got a bargain,we could have sold him to plenty of other clubs. Most rumors are saying that they'll discuss Dybala,Pogba,Isco and Danilo when they meet over Morata. There's plenty of business to be done between Juve and RM.

khaled_a_d

Doesn't Morata get a say in this? What if he doesn't want to sign with Real?

If he said no he doesn't move.the only case I remember that this happened was with Salah and when he rejected the move to Fiorentina they couldn't do anything about it

BarçaBarça

Doesn't Morata get a say in this? What if he doesn't want to sign with Real?

If he said no he doesn't move.the only case I remember that this happened was with Salah and when he rejected the move to Fiorentina they couldn't do anything about it

This is right: His choice is to stay with Juve or join RM, because of the way the contract is made.
Juve can't sell to other clubs if RM pays the buyout according to the contract, and RM just paid it.

RM truly are the Ramsay Bolton of football, everything goes according to their disgusting plan: He only wants to leave because of his bad season at Juve, but they still score a big profit on him, despite the fact that he has been benched a lot. Only the euros saves him, it is so typical RM if they get away with this.
If they manage to get some dumb PL-club to pay +60M I will be sick. How much is a guy like Lacazette worth, then?
Truth is, I wouldn't mind what RM is doing at all, if it wasn't for our own inabilities in the transfer market - you would NEVER see Barca pull this off.

Home of Barca Fans