Alvaro Morata

Xavinho

great news for barca...morata won real a handful of points with his off-bench cameos. it will make a difference.

I fail to see how this could possibly be considered great news for Barca. If this goes through they'll have a ton of cash to go out and buy an incredible replacement for Morata.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
United are officially Madrids bitch now, seems James will be heading there for 60m+ aswell, madrid sell their bench/unwanted players, now watch them swoop in for De Gea.

Higuain 90m+, Morata 75m, Pogba 90m+.. totally ridiculous transfers and its just getting worse.

Madrid would have probably sold Pedro for 45m+
We didn't sell Higuain for 90. We sold him for 64 million euros.

This is a proven player, and more importantly, he plays well in Europe. For some reason he is very solid in Europe, better than the league.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I fail to see how this could possibly be considered great news for Barca. If this goes through they'll have a ton of cash to go out and buy an incredible replacement for Morata.

We are selling the bench that won us the double. They are proven and consistent, and if it weren't for Bale and Benzema's untouchable positions they would have stayed.

Arkk

We didn't sell Higuain for 90. We sold him for 64 million euros.

This is a proven player, and more importantly, he plays well in Europe. For some reason he is very solid in Europe, better than the league.

i realise Madrid didn't sell him for 90m, i was talking about prices in general.

maybe those idiots with more cash than sense United could take Gomes off our hands :wub:

BarcaOG

Banned
It's bad news as it would fund mpappe

in a way, yes. but morata is already a proven top-league striker. mbappe has massive potential but that is no guarantee that, at 19 years of age, he will thrive at real, considering the pressure etc. i guess we'll find out.

BarçaBarça

Rumours about 75M€ and off to United, now. It is mindboggling how they can get such good prices for players who are not even world-class.

Arkk

Rumours about 75M€ and off to United, now. It is mindboggling how they can get such good prices for players who are not even world-class.

Madrid are sensible, they know United are running out of striker options so they'll milk them for every penny, i wouldn't be surprised if they come in for De Gea after this, United will always be Madrids bitch it seems.

BenRobbins

Madrid are sensible, they know United are running out of striker options so they'll milk them for every penny, i wouldn't be surprised if they come in for De Gea after this, United will always be Madrids bitch it seems.

They are doing this because we told them were to go when they came calling for de gea. If we sold him to them, morata would of been a lot cheaper for us.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So with United giving up on him and signing Lukaku, Chelsea are going for Morata now.

Hilarious. United end up with Chelsea's top striker target while Chelsea seemingly gonna buy United's. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
80m, Florentino Perez :worthy:

I heard they are selling Danilo as well for a big chunk of money too. Getting ready to buy Mbappe, looks like?

Devils

Good deal for Chelsea and good news for us. No way Real will find a better back-up striker than Morata.

Home of Barca Fans