Alvaro Morata

JamDav1982

Latest rumor is a loan + obligatory purchase at the end of the season for 35m

Since Juve won’t use their buy option the deal will be with Atletico.

No chance Barca pay 35m for Morata surely.

Unless this is some deal to get the Griezmann money now maybe.

Short term that but cant see any way 35m goes on Morata. That would be ridiculous.

mc_lovin

35m would be madness. I don't believe we would pay that thankfully.

But generally we need to build a functioning squad around our talents, which means experienced quantity/depth (even if uninspiring). We probably have three solid forwards left next year, we need 6. And we sure as hell can't afford three quality signings. Same applies to defence, which explains our interest in Azpilicueta, Christensen...

We definitely need to settle for fringe players and 1-2 quality signings at best.

Devils

According to La SER, Atl?tico owes FC Barcelona 40 million for the signing of Griezmann and could liquidate them with the transfer of ?lvaro Morata

omffffggggggggg They are gonna wipe the Griezmann money in exchange for Morata.

Kill me.

Messigician

According to La SER, Atl?tico owes FC Barcelona 40 million for the signing of Griezmann and could liquidate them with the transfer of ?lvaro Morata

Kill me.

Stunning!

Windhook

Kill me.

Griezmann and Morata are equally mediocre, but I'm only for Morata on loan. Totally against spending 40m on him, rather prefer the club spend that amount on some promising striker from Bundesliga or Serie A.

Windhook

Another invented tweet

[tw]1476598773786857476[/tw]

Barcelona have directly approached Juventus for Alvaro Morata. Xavi wants him - again, Juve are not convinced about Depay as potential part of the deal. This is why is complicated.

Obviously, an agreement must be reached with Atletico too - they're open to sell.

mc_lovin

FC Barcelona will NOT accept the proposed condition: loan + ‘obligation to buy’ for €35M, for Alvaro Morata. Via @mattemoretto on Twitter.

Shocking.

Home of Barca Fans