Alvaro Morata

Messi983

That's enough Barcaforum for one day

55cd3129bc8bf5d0730c86f83dd81a13e6-12-bye-felicia.rsquare.w700.jpg

Devils

Bar?a has reached an agreement with Morata and Juventus for the signing of the Spanish striker. The only thing missing is for Bar?a to agree a deal with Atletico.

@ClubMitjanit
via
@tjuanmarti

Stunning.

JamDav1982

Would take him in a swap for Depay.

If it means Barca can put through the books some profit for Depay and improve accounts.

He would have to be on low salary and be happy to be back up to better CF coming in summer though.

Far better CF than likes of Braithwaite, Jutgla, LDJ etc and would boost numbers on wings if Torres doesnt have to play there.

About only scenario this deal makes any sense.

MTL_Barca

Just needs a new goalkeeper now and our Spanish team is complete :lol:

Simon/DeGea
Azpi Eric Pique Alba/Gaya
Gavi Busi Pedri
Ferran Morata Fati

+ Roberto, Nico, Abde

:lucho: approved

Androutsos

His troubles in front of goal are well documented, but his movement and link up play is undeniably world class and is the reason he sticks around top clubs/the national team.

khaled_a_d

Morata is the type of decent short term stop gap you sign when you can't find a proper long term striker and don't want to commit to 2nd fiddle.
Buying him should never be an option.
If it is just exchange with Depay for this season, it is ok.

If we fail to get proper attacker next summer, and told Atletico: hey, we will pay you 10M for 1 year loan of Morata? I will be ok with it.

Just don't commit to him ffs

Messi983

Lol, Morata is exactly a type of striker I would gladly give to a direct rival. Especially for 40m.

Imagine being stupid enough to basically swap Griezmann and Memphis for Morata. :lol:

khaled_a_d

Lol, Morata is exactly a type of striker I would gladly give to a direct rival. Especially for 40m.

Imagine being stupid enough to basically swap Griezmann and Memphis for Morata. :lol:

35M is Atletico demands, not Barca offer.
It is worth a shot for them to try to "Bartomeu" us.
We might be willing to insert buy option like Juve, or take him off their hands for full contract for some spare money.

If we pay 40M for him, we probably should fire everyone in the club

Barcilliant

I would much rather get Cavani although Morata is levels above LDJ

Yep, Cavani is heaps better. As someone mentioned we don't need Moratas profile. We have enough of these "link up" players. We miss too many chances. We need someone who will stick the ball into the back of the net.

Home of Barca Fans