Andoni Zubizarreta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If being beyond awful so far and have his job hanging by a thin thread wont motivate you to do better then I dont know what will. :lol:

M

maxmss

I'm going to do the crazy thing and give the benefit of the doubt to Zubi: Under Guardiola the players were chosen by Pep, so can't blame Zubi. Tito wanted only T. Silva and Silva used that for his own benefit-can't blame Zubi. Rossel pretty much used all the transfer money on Neymar-can't blame Zubi. It was Rosell decision to bring Tata (to piss off Cruyf+his arrogance). Finally it was Rosell's pressure on Tata not to request CB(the Puyoll signing non-cense). Now it looks like Barto is giving him the decision making power-I'm curious to see what he's going to do. I'm happy that he is not disclosing his acquisition targets, but he acted like moron when he went Lucho-s house with all the journalists on the tow.

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm going to do the crazy thing and give the benefit of the doubt to Zubi

giphy.gif

Galning

I'm going to do the crazy thing and give the benefit of the doubt to Zubi: Under Guardiola the players were chosen by Pep, so can't blame Zubi. Tito wanted only T. Silva and Silva used that for his own benefit-can't blame Zubi. Rossel pretty much used all the transfer money on Neymar-can't blame Zubi. It was Rosell decision to bring Tata (to piss off Cruyf+his arrogance). Finally it was Rosell's pressure on Tata not to request CB(the Puyoll signing non-cense). Now it looks like Barto is giving him the decision making power-I'm curious to see what he's going to do. I'm happy that he is not disclosing his acquisition targets, but he acted like moron when he went Lucho-s house with all the journalists on the tow.

I want to believe.

F

Flavia

I read from some journalists on twitter that this is leaked on purpose to motivate zubi , :facepalm: if true i hope we get this guy he is brilliant .

He is? well, I doubt he can be worse than Zubi. Barto should do it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Zubi on failure: "That's too big a word for me. Because we didn't win any titles, does that make it a failure? We haven't achieved the objectives we set ourselves. For now, we all have to pick ourselves up after not managing to win the league."

Zubi on failure: "That's too big a word for me. Because we didn't win any titles, does that make it a failure? We haven't achieved the objectives we set ourselves. For now, we all have to pick ourselves up after not managing to win the league."

:facepalm:

Damn, in this board full of idiots, he's probably the biggest dumbass of them all. That takes some skill :lol:

xxxxxx

Someone should tell if he saw the word failure in the dictionary, it would have a picture him next to it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's just avoiding to call it a failure since then he will be implying that he and the board have failed as well hence opening a way of fire

Home of Barca Fans