Andoni Zubizarreta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zubi will be meeting the board tomorrow at 16.00 CET to present the plan for the next season.

I

instinct

I read that he will present his plans for the summer transfer window (or his vacation plans) to the board at 4pm. Will the board make it public today or will they wait a few more days? I can remember that Bartomeu said that they will reveal their plans today to the public.

I read that he will present his plans for the summer transfer window (or his vacation plans) to the board at 4pm. Will the board make it public today or will they wait a few more days? I can remember that Bartomeu said that they will reveal their plans today to the public.

Wait... why the fuck would they reveal their plans to the public? :facepalm:

I

instinct

Wait... why the fuck would they reveal their plans to the public? :facepalm:

Of course not the detailed plans but because Bartomeu already confirmed that they'll sign a GK and a CB, he could reveal which other positions they want to reinforce.

Of course not the detailed plans but because Bartomeu already confirmed that they'll sign a GK and a CB, he could reveal which other positions they want to reinforce.

Still a dumb move. If other clubs know what positions we want to reinforce, they'll jack up their prices.

I

instinct

10352289_313715978784687_333386087693707936_n.jpg

How the meeting will probably go:

Zubi: So I wanna buy Luiz, but Enrique is saying we should go for Benatia.

Bartomeu: Wtf is that? Can it play DM?

Zubi: No.

Bartomeu: Is it Brazilian?

Zubi: No.

Bartomeu: Luiz it is then. Any other transfer plans?

Zubi: Sell Alexis to Juve for 20m and buy Cuadrado.

Bartomeu: Ok cool.

*End of meeting*

Home of Barca Fans