Andres Iniesta

Galning

Iniesta is the best! I enjoy seeing him play so much more than Messi. And that doesn't mean Messi isn't good, Messi is the best in the world no doubt.
But I think you all know what I mean, you've seen him play for some years too now.

When he's running in one direction and all of a sudden he makes a 180° turn .... jizz in my pants :D

dalitis8

Banned
Messi is simply amazing...but not as moving to watch as Iniesta.Messi's advantage is mostly physical,short and powerful legs provide him with dazzling pace and acceleration and give him unrivalled balance due to his low centre of gravity...plus,the dexterity of his left foot makes him the most potent attacking threat on the planet...

But Iniesta I believe...not only does he not possess any physical advantages...he in fact suffers from physical disadvantages(small with a light frame,injures easily) but his talent,intelligence,devotion,effort,dexterity,imagination,vision and downright sheer inspiration make him the most exciting player to watch in the world of football...he amazed me from the first time I ever saw him play...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i prefer to watch Messi,

He has the most skill i have ever seen (Not Stepovers etc) But to be able to dribble at such pace, while keeping the ball basically glued to his feet, the ability to ghost 3/4/5 defenders and then cap it off with a finish!? Genius. No1 beats Messi for me

And Messi's advantages are nowhere near mainly Physical.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
messi's advantage is that he has the PERFECT mix of abilities.
he's short. he weighs pretty much for a shorty. his balance is top notch. he has excellent speed combined with much explosivity. vision combined with the msot absurd of touches(in a good way).
his aiming is spot on.
the boy has been blessed. and the mix of this all together gives you; lionel messi.

dalitis8

Banned
I agree with most of the things you are saying...Messi is unfairly gifted...all I am saying is that for me...Cesc/Xavi/Iniesta are more charming because their football has nothing to do with physical advantages...in fact it is the exact opposite...their brilliance actually overcomes and transcends physical disadvantages...I find that amazing...and yes..strictly speaking Messi is probably more valuable than anyone of them...

Barcafan 2304

Messi is just untouchable. One of those players who come along once in a generation.

However, Iniesta is an important cog in our machine and if him and Xavi remain fit, it will result in us having more success. Messi is the man, but to get the best out of him, we need Xaviesta fit and firing.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I agree with most of the things you are saying...Messi is unfairly gifted...all I am saying is that for me...Cesc/Xavi/Iniesta are more charming because their football has nothing to do with physical advantages...in fact it is the exact opposite...their brilliance actually overcomes and transcends physical disadvantages...I find that amazing...and yes..strictly speaking Messi is probably more valuable than anyone of them...
one can discuss such things like this. but do they really matter? i mean really? cristiano ronaldo is a perfect example of that. the perfectly built footballer, strength and power combined with sick speed and explosivity, with his will NOTHING can go wrong.
same with messi although he has more footballing intelligence which is why to me he is better. the end product of lionel messi is better than ronaldo's aswell.

end product is key. if xavi was like he is today although with no end product he would be regarded as very average. but luckily, his skill allows him to give alot of assists etc.

shann

Xavi es mi hombre

:lol: I hope Crackovia makes an episode about this.

For comparison
2jeafxs.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
My arse does he have a pigmentation problem. He just didn't get out in the past because he was too busy updating Facebook and his website with silly bit's and bobs. Now he is finally the most popular man in Spain, he feels he should go out and enjoy himself - Hence the new tan.

V

vittorio

he may be the most popular man in spain but hes not the most popular in barcelona:) he clearly should work on his web-life to surpass puyol&xavi:D

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well why don't you go and find out!? I'm sure you'll be very dissapointed when you find out it's exactly the same colour as everybody else's since problems with skin pigmentation doesn't intefere with the colour of your shit!

Home of Barca Fans