Andres Iniesta

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Wrong... just wrong.
Everytime I see that pic I forget how awesome Iniesta is. Eventhough it's just for 5 secs.
Shame on you. Big time.

And lindsay, mine knows. I said to her once that if one of Pep, Iniesta, Piqué, Busi, Xavi, Puyol or Messi came up to me I'd suck their cock. For free. (obviously i was joking but she thought I was serious hahha had to do a lot of explaining)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
dont have anything against the gays at all as a matter fact i get their advise in shopping .. but the thought of any part of another man touching me makes me cringe and feel a lil sick

Im just joking around about iniesta's penis..

it just looks normal sized

(for HOF) no homo

XaviMessiGirl

And lindsay, mine knows. I said to her once that if one of Pep, Iniesta, Piqué, Busi, Xavi, Puyol or Messi came up to me I'd suck their cock. For free. (obviously i was joking but she thought I was serious hahha had to do a lot of explaining)

:lol:

My bf always gets slightly offended if I make a joke about sexing up a footballer :( For one thing the chance of that happening is next to none...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
nah i'd definately kiss puyol in the hair just for the sake of it. just to say that you've tamed a lion. he'd probably turn around and kill me but it would be worth it.

OT: don Andres el mejor futbalista!

ranjix

Jefecito
:omg:

:lol:

My bf always gets slightly offended if I make a joke about sexing up a footballer :( For one thing the chance of that happening is next to none...

Well, I would get mad if my GF told it to me. Luckily she don't like football :)

Home of Barca Fans