Andres Iniesta

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can't remember which British commentator was pointing that out but too often Barca's midfield try to pass it into goal rather than shoot

dalitis8

Banned
The team is getting there...we got out of this tough initial patch largely unscathed...after the international break...the team will be fresher,fitter and Messi will be back at his best...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iniesta should play further back definitely but it's hard when you have players like Keita and Mascherano in the team so he has to play closer to the goal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Iniesta is a good choice for the forward role in a lot of games. This was not one of them, but even then he drew the game tying penalty. Good job Andres.

Trequartista

The good
Iniesta is a good choice for the forward role in a lot of games. This was not one of them, but even then he drew the game tying penalty. Good job Andres.

agreed,it wasnt the right match to start with Busquetes and Mascherano,we either needed Iniesta in midfield or Keita,maybe Pep didnt think that they will defend in that way

Rohit

i absolutely love this man, his feet are just so slick and beat any for a 1 on 1. Now if only he could add more goals to his game this is one aspect he needs to work on. btw when he plays in the attack is actually on the wing or his he playing as a trequartista?

Trequartista

The good
i absolutely love this man, his feet are just so slick and beat any for a 1 on 1. Now if only he could add more goals to his game this is one aspect he needs to work on. btw when he plays in the attack is actually on the wing or his he playing as a trequartista?

last season,every time he started on the wing but he ended up playing as number 10,this year when Messi was out he played he started a lot behind 2 wide forwards,sth like a false number 9 but more deeper than Messi's position there,but Pep also used him on the left wing sometimes

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The game against Mallorca shows exactly what I mean when I say Don Andrés is not quite ready to be the best midfielder of the world... He had a very good first half, but then just disappeared and stopped providing those sweet passes, he can't keep the whole team on his own like Xavi does... It's a good thing he is learning from the Maestro himself, so in a couple of years he'll be able to orchestrate the whole team on his very own...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The game against Mallorca shows exactly what I mean when I say Don Andrés is not quite ready to be the best midfielder of the world... He had a very good first half, but then just disappeared and stopped providing those sweet passes, he can't keep the whole team on his own like Xavi does... It's a good thing he is learning from the Maestro himself, so in a couple of years he'll be able to orchestrate the whole team on his very own...

+1

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

True, cept by then, Cesc will be the midfield Maestro in all likelihood

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He held a little competition on his facebook today, first ten to answer would win a shirt signed by him. Pissed me off awful bad because I forgot he was doing it today and the question was "How old was I when I came to La Masia?" he was 12.. and i knew it. I could of won. I could of been a contender. I could of been somebody.

Home of Barca Fans