Andres Iniesta

W

woobie

Maldini's 5-year old kid, at that. :) Said kid (Daniel, the younger of the two) is in Milan's youth setup, along with big brother Christian. They're both defenders.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, on the flip side, apparently the Poppa to be wasn't too thrilled with the way the news of his upcoming paternity was revealed...According to his facebook page, he was very hurt by the 'ugly' manner in which the news was obtained and made public...For some reason I thought it was a family member that revealed this but perhaps the admission was obtained in an unscrupulous manner

nebeer

Love is All
Another picture of the proud parents to be:
iniestaaaaaaaaaaaaa6.jpg

Cheers! Nice girl.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For me, far & away the MOTM from the Sporting match...Been awhile since I've seen the Don so dominant in a match from start to finish...It's an aspect of his game I find myself critical of, that he has a tendency to play a bit more passively at times (Particularly deferring to players like Leo)...My hope, with Messi out, was that he'd step it up and I thought he did...Only thing missing was a goal from him, ultimately...Virtually unplayable and very direct throughout...Hope he keeps building on that

There was a moment in the 2nd half, I believe, where he was dragging 3 defenders along the left flank that was pretty remarkable...Could not do much to stop him

iced1776

I've actually thought Iniesta and Xavi have been back to their usual phenomenal selves in the midfield, the problem is that up top they're struggling to string together those few perfect touches you need to break down a stubborn defense. I understand its how Villa plays, but it would be nice if he could be offsides maybe 50% of the time instead of 75-80% of the time.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
There was a moment in the 2nd half, I believe, where he was dragging 3 defenders along the left flank that was pretty remarkable...Could not do much to stop him

I remember that moment and it was awesome until he lost the ball... This is my main critic against the Don, he has a brutal ability to dribble and go past defenders, but at the end nothing happens... Many times, he makes some sweet move just to find himself surrounded by players and losing the ball, he needs to pass sooner before he finds himself in that situation...
:iniesta:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember that moment and it was awesome until he lost the ball... This is my main critic against the Don, he has a brutal ability to dribble and go past defenders, but at the end nothing happens... Many times, he makes some sweet move just to find himself surrounded by players and losing the ball, he needs to pass sooner before he finds himself in that situation...
:iniesta:

To be fair, the defender knocked it out of bounds, he didn't lose the ball, per se...Still, he dragged 3 defenders for a third of the pitch without a sniff of the ball...Not many players (ahem, Leo) that can do that...especially at that slow a pace

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be fair, the defender knocked it out of bounds, he didn't lose the ball, per se...Still, he dragged 3 defenders for a third of the pitch without a sniff of the ball...Not many players (ahem, Leo) that can do that...especially at that slow a pace

Sure, we didn't lose possession of the ball, but it allowed Sporting to regroup their 10-man defensive line, forcing us to start over after the throw in... I understand what you mean, though, his skills are amazing...

Home of Barca Fans