Andres Iniesta

Elite-BkD

Is there anyone else who just can't be stopped from doing whatever he feels like ? I think not even Xavi is quite like that..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Is there anyone else who just can't be stopped from doing whatever he feels like ? I think not even Xavi is quite like that..

Well as it's said before Xavi makes a much better volante and Iniesta a much better enganche. Nobody on this planet can quite top Xavi's perfect passing accuracy and range, his game reading ability or his skill at adjusting tempo, but on the ball he isn't nearly as dangerous as Iniesta.

Elite-BkD

Well as it's said before Xavi makes a much better volante and Iniesta a much better enganche. Nobody on this planet can quite top Xavi's perfect passing accuracy and range, his game reading ability or his skill at adjusting tempo, but on the ball he isn't nearly as dangerous as Iniesta.

Yes, of course they have different roles, it's just that a quality team with a gameplan focused on getting to Xavi can noticeably reduce his impact, (not to the point where he isn't useful or anything, just so that it should be acknowledged) and it seems like that never happens to Iniesta. He has off days, as does anyone, but when he's playing well he never seems bothered by the opposing players trying to shut him down, whoever they happen to be.
Also, Xavi has never been peerless in terms of passing ability, he's certainly the best CM but not for his passing alone.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
but I've seen so many examples of Messi going into his shell in big games and his shooting technique deteriorating.

Excellent post, you could be a great poster on this forum but can you please list these big games where Messi has hidden. OK he was poor against Inter but he nearly scored a beauty and should have got an assist had Bojan not fucked up, and I can't think of any other big games where Messi has hidden.

J

Jordzibob

Excellent post, you could be a great poster on this forum but can you please list these big games where Messi has hidden. OK he was poor against Inter but he nearly scored a beauty and should have got an assist had Bojan not fucked up, and I can't think of any other big games where Messi has hidden.

Where did Bojan fuck up? Not on the disallowed goal? You know, just to prove I'm not totally biased against him/or give me more argument to say he's not Barca standard, win win really.

dalitis8

Banned
Good commercial.

I don't wanna jinx it,but Iniesta has been made indestructible this season.

:D

He is one of 2 reasons why we are better than last year.

Home of Barca Fans