Andres Iniesta

Messi__10

Iniesta... hit the bottom due injuries and now he's the king of the world!
:worthy: iniesta :worthy:

thx for the vid, I really liked it. I remember an interview with Iniesta after the World Cup finals, and I had tears in my eyes, because he was so emotional. And now I understand even more what he's been trough.

Koma

Incredible player, incredible man, i am really glad that there are still guys like Iniesta in modern football. Modest genius with love for his club and incredible skills. There is only one Iniesta. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who's said we need Fabregas to replace Xavi!? We've got the Don for that!!
He was awesome in the dictators role today. Only he needs a li'l more time to establish his total dominance on the game. His backheels were feast for the eye today, there were one or two attempts for the glorious through ball which deserted a goal & finally an awesome shot to get himself on the score sheet

F

Flavia

Who's said we need Fabregas to replace Xavi!? We've got the Don for that!!
He was awesome in the dictators role today. Only he needs a li'l more time to establish his total dominance on the game. His backheels were feast for the eye today, there were one or two attempts for the glorious through ball which deserted a goal & finally an awesome shot to get himself on the score sheet

Yep.. he and thiago ftw.

But cesc will come anyway...

F

fried chicken

His shooting seems to have improved by heaps. Maybe confidence from scoring WC winning goal.

Juan03

awesome game by Iniesta, he dictated the play, always looking for the ball and trying the incisive pass, what a legend

jamrock

yeah one of the most he has ever scored in la liga

starting to around his game off now, as he enters his prime, between now and him reaching 28 expect him to continue to improve the little aspects in his game that needs development and when he its prime 28-32, we will be asking if he is the best midfielder to ever play for barca.

barring injures of course

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If he stays healthy there's no reason Iniesta won't continue to improve, he's never had as much confidence as he has now. There are some things he will never be as good as Xavi at but if anything he's still improving as much, if not more than Cesc is.

SeloBarca

Well Iniesta is quicker and has a better shot then Xavi, imo their not far apart from eachother if you gave a % to all their skills and combined them :p

Home of Barca Fans