Andres Iniesta

zanela

He's not your regular goalscorer but when he does score, they are something special, innit?! His skills also look so ridiculously effortless(the one on the touchline, an example). Currently there is none who moves the ball with as much finesse and flair as him messi included.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's not your regular goalscorer but when he does score, they are something special, innit?! His skills also look so ridiculously effortless(the one on the touchline, an example). Currently there is none who moves the ball with as much finesse and flair as him messi included.

He's actually scoring at a decent clip for a midfielder this season. Being a prolific scorer won't ever be his claim to fame and I don't see him reaching Laudrup's ridiculous 13 league goals in 91/92 but it's hard to say it's the weakness it once was. Considering how ridiculously prolific our front 3 is, for Iniesta to have 6 goals and more than anyone not named Messi, Villa or Pedro is telling you that Iniesta is continuing to get better.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
While he was injured, he read Justin's comments on here.

Iniesta came back and thought: "you trollers want me to score, I'll score". Bang WC final goal + another one, now regularly in the league, ...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He's actually scoring at a decent clip for a midfielder this season. Being a prolific scorer won't ever be his claim to fame and I don't see him reaching Laudrup's ridiculous 13 league goals in 91/92 but it's hard to say it's the weakness it once was. Considering how ridiculously prolific our front 3 is, for Iniesta to have 6 goals and more than anyone not named Messi, Villa or Pedro is telling you that Iniesta is continuing to get better.

Zidane himself had an average of 6 league goals. And that is a player with a tremendous shot and accuracy.

Home of Barca Fans