Andres Iniesta

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was clowning the Bilbao players left & right but that lethal edge of runs into the box from him was missing until late into the match, for me...Some of these world class stars have to be a little more direct & aggressive from time to time...Not just when there is a quarter hour left

DucdeOrléans

Another great game by the Maestro. His dribbling skills, ball control, vision etc. is second to none.

He showed better dribbling skills today than most players will come near during their entire careers.

Respect.

Elite-BkD

He was clowning the Bilbao players left & right but that lethal edge of runs into the box from him was missing until late into the match, for me...Some of these world class stars have to be a little more direct & aggressive from time to time...Not just when there is a quarter hour left

I think over the season Iniesta has shown just about the perfect degree of directness, probably more than he ever has before. Everyone is tired and this definitely isn't a good month for energy, but I think overall he's done well in that regard this year.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I agree, Iniesta has been amazing this season, he is just tired, we have a free week for the team ti rest anwyay, so they'll get back into shape.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Tonight pics interview in a catalan radio station:

246941135.jpg

184729_10150419248265626_79298470625_17448022_3140279_n.jpg

X

xaviniesta

for the first time in la liga, iniesta is gonna be the captain for barca.

X

xaviniesta

I really doubt that Iniesta is even sweat after the game. Even if he dribble past defenders, it seems like he's walking trough them. Simple game, he makes the game look so simple. Absolutely wonderful.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Pretty average IMO, playing in the Xavi role doesn't suit him. He didn't move the ball fast enough at times, there were a few nice bursts forward but his passing wasn't that effective.

Home of Barca Fans