Andres Iniesta

Elite-BkD

Wasn't rubbishing Messi's goal tally, or any of his feats, just the popular reaction to them. Big dif.

Yeah, forwards tend to lose form, and unanimously are less consistent than Iniesta. That's what I said. Sure, Messi was still good during his dry spells, but even when he's at his best he's still rarely as consistent as Iniesta for a 90min match.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Wasn't rubbishing Messi's goal tally, or any of his feats, just the popular reaction to them. Big dif.

Yeah, forwards tend to lose form, and unanimously are less consistent than Iniesta. That's what I said. Sure, Messi was still good during his dry spells, but even when he's at his best he's still rarely as consistent as Iniesta for a 90min match.

you are joking, right ?

impeh

Hi, its me..
yes.

he's been awesome for a while now, im not saying getting injured helped him.. but it certainly kept him a little bit fresh after playing throughout the WC, as you can see its had an effect on some of the other players :) (xavi had a ..quiet spell, villa off form, pedro, pique.. )

zanela

While most players need few games to get going post-injury, he almost always puts in a masterclass upon returning. Unreal.

e28makaveli

My model player. All rounder for sure. Plays the game with some style and makes it look easy. He is carrying this team with Messi these days.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He really is quite lovely on the ball, isn't he?...Love to see him that direct going forward, he'll be a problem for United, that's for sure

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I still remember his directness in the final against United, brilliant run through the middle to set up Eto'o

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I still remember his directness in the final against United, brilliant run through the middle to set up Eto'o

Except, if you watch again, you can see that Xavi had to encourage Iniesta there a bit...That and the United defense sagging and giving him the space...That was the old Iniesta...The new & improved, will attack more...He gets any more aggressive going forward and we might finally see an invincible machine at work

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Iniesta was IMMENSE like always :D!
Freaking love this dude.....he IS Barca. Sometimes I feel like he goes off onto his own little world similar to Messi's but smaller in size...:lol:
He's amazing and I can't wait to see him play his part in Barca's future.

Home of Barca Fans