Andres Iniesta

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
LOL! Goats.

Not a player who commanded a midfield has impressed me as much as Iniesta since Zidane, even in the presence of the higher authority, Xavi. Excellence is really the word here, dare I say poetry in motion.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic footballer.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What is interesting about Iniesta and Zidane is that they both had a physical disadvantage, in that Zidane was too tall and wide to be an attacking midfielder yet his body moved so fluidly to control the ball majestically, and Iniesta is scrawny and short to protect the ball yet is able to sway and maneuver the ball into space, even if in tight situations.

E

estranged

^I think Iniesta's physique sometime plays to his advantage, allows him to turn quickly without losing balance (just like xavi) and to work his way out of tight spaces, love the way he just skips past his man, a bigger lankier fucker would be at a disadvantage in that department.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Of course. I also mentioned the negative side to it. For someone who is always in the hot mix, his size doesn't allow him to physically force his way through is what I saying which is why he has become magnificent in avoiding challenges, no matter how frequent.

Until he gets injured when he fails to simulate.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I'm watching a video of all FCB's goals from 2010/11... He has his fingerprints all over so many of them.

Just an absolutely wonderful player to watch :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans