Andres Iniesta

XaviFCB

No words can describe this..

see how pepe pushes him to the ground after he leaves the ball for messi.... he could have continued that run and scored something similar to the one he scored vs valencia last year, but course ref doesn't give a flying fuck

Wambo

man, fukin villa was the whole time alone, non of the player noticed it, I know that messi is god and all that stuff, he was too much focused on scoring his second goal.

Yugi

man, fukin villa was the whole time alone, non of the player noticed it, I know that messi is god and all that stuff, he was too much focused on scoring his second goal.

yeah, we should end contract with messi and iniesta for being selfish fucks

adil_909

Can't get over of just how good he is.

Sick, sick player!

xavi + iniesta = 3 players

xavi + iniesta + messi = 5 players.

that's why it seems like we always have 2 or 3 more players than our opponenets, it's because we effectively do.

BerkeleyBernie

that's why it seems like we always have 2 or 3 more players than our opponenets, it's because we effectively do.

It's really that way all over the pitch: Alves/Messi/Xavi, Busquets/Xavi/Pique, etc. Because they move the ball so quickly between them, it's like trying to defend a single player who covers a 5 yard radius territory, rather than a single player who covers a 1-2 yard area.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

I wonder how many more players would it seem like we have on the field when we bring Alexis on...Pep already said he runs like 6 players

Home of Barca Fans