Andres Iniesta

Maria

Happy birthday Andres, the player who made cry for the first time in my life after a goal was scored!

I was reading some commentaries from a year ago, when we won the league on his birthday :wub: and many believed that he has been even more consistent and better then Messi..I missed his brilliant old-self in many games this season, but I hope to see him at his best in Copa del Rey final.

Kerrybai

Happy birthday Andres, the player who made cry for the first time in my life after a goal was scored!

I was reading some commentaries from a year ago, when we won the league on his birthday :wub: and many believed that he has been even more consistent and better then Messi..I missed his brilliant old-self in many games this season, but I hope to see him at his best in Copa del Rey final.

He hasnt been his best this season but he has still been great. His dip in form has not been as dramatic as Xavi's in my opinion.

Players peak at around 27 so I hope he takes his game to a whole new level next season.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
He hasnt been his best this season but he has still been great. His dip in form has not been as dramatic as Xavi's in my opinion.

Players peak at around 27 so I hope he takes his game to a whole new level next season.
Not playing him in midfield was also a reason why he hasn't been at his best but still his performances lately have been nothing short of sublime.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Barcelona have become alot more narrow these days and Xavi needs movement around him to shine (just as Pirlo does) this past season the tactics basically changed to pass the ball to Messi at every opportunity, which is why Xavi hasn't looked at his best.

Happy birthday to the main man, good guy.

M

mitkoa7x

The Don ages with 1 year but the awesomosity cant whither, he'll remain the same old beast. Happy Birthday Don :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Barcelona have become alot more narrow these days and Xavi needs movement around him to shine (just as Pirlo does) this past season the tactics basically changed to pass the ball to Messi at every opportunity, which is why Xavi hasn't looked at his best.

Happy birthday to the main man, good guy.
Yep.

Happy Birthday.:barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans