Andres Iniesta

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Mourinho questioned Barca's influence on Spain's play in the early days of the Euros.

Iniesta snapped: "To answer to such statements is wasting time. Our way of playing and doing things has always been so. It has been four years in which Spain has played this way and won things.

"Now is the challenge to build on it."

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Mourinho questioned Barca's influence on Spain's play in the early days of the Euros.

Iniesta snapped: "To answer to such statements is wasting time. Our way of playing and doing things has always been so. It has been four years in which Spain has played this way and won things.

"Now is the challenge to build on it."

409669_10150255305744977_162871093_n.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

this is the rare occasions that I agree with Mourinho. Everything he said about that first Italy-Spain game was 100% true and it rang true for the rest of Spain' Euro2012 tournament excluding the Final where a recognizable Spain showed up.

Spain were sterile up front playing with no striker.

Maria

this is the rare occasions that I agree with Mourinho. Everything he said about that first Italy-Spain game was 100% true and it rang true for the rest of Spain' Euro2012 tournament excluding the Final where a recognizable Spain showed up.

Spain were sterile up front playing with no striker.

Yeah..Mourinho was not opportunistic at all with him making only a statement about Spain NT and that statement happend to be about the only game that Spain didn't win(the game against Portugal I consider it a win for the spanish NT).

ammarfcb

ze special one
“I’m quite nervous ahead of my wedding. Playing football is easier to deal with.”
— Andres Iniesta

because your such a god damn BOSS at it!

i missed he's twitcam :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

tumblr_m6ndyxfSGk1qmej6fo1_250.gif

X

xaviniesta

Why is Valdez missing?

who's valdez?

anyway, it says that most of barca players are coming anyway. he would never not invite valdes to his wedding, the guy who was the first one who helped andres with his bags when he first arrived to la masia. :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

who's valdez?

anyway, it says that most of barca players are coming anyway. he would never not invite valdes to his wedding, the guy who was the first one who helped andres with his bags when he first arrived to la masia. :worthy:

I meant Valdes ffs...

Home of Barca Fans