Andres Iniesta

menna

Ballon d'Or is for Messi. 82 goals and 35 assists. Without Messi Barca isn't so good.

Messi is still the best in the world, but Iniesta's performance in the Euro was extraordinary. It wouldn't be strange if Messi won it again, but I would like to see Iniesta hold it for once.

ammarfcb

ze special one
back on iniesta.
tumblr_m7icklsxO71ruxk3yo1_400.png

Henry_IB

Banned
I am torn. I love this man and want him to win the ballon'dor badly. But at the same time this would be Leo's 4th which would be yet another mindblowing record of not only be the first player to win 4 of them but also in a row.

Maria

I guess without Iniesta Barca is really good.

Even with Iniesta Barca was not really good last season, but every cule should be worried that based on the last year and a half, many times it seems that if Messi doesn't score nobody else will.

Messi is still the best in the world, but Iniesta's performance in the Euro was extraordinary. It wouldn't be strange if Messi won it again, but I would like to see Iniesta hold it for once.

It was good, but it was not extraordinary. I was more impressed with Ramos and Jordi Alba.

I agree, but, how is Spain without Iniesta?

They are still a very good team..that what's so amazing about this NT(even more than Barcelona) that everybody contributed at its succes: Iniesta against Italy in the group stage and against Croatia, Xabi Alonso against France, Ramos against France and Portugal, Busquets against Portugal, Casillas against Portugal and Italy etc.
Barca sometimes looks like they are too reliant on Messi(especially this last season, when nobody stepped up apart from him and Busi) and it's something that Tito will have to fix. I preffer to see Messi scoring less and another 2 players scoring at least 20 goals(like Henry&Eto'o in 2008/2009 or like Villa&Pedro in 2010/2011).

Last edited:

Genossa

I am torn. I love this man and want him to win the ballon'dor badly. But at the same time this would be Leo's 4th which would be yet another mindblowing record of not only be the first player to win 4 of them but also in a row.

Don't be so torn. You aren't doing the voting anyways lol. On the brightside, we can be happy with two potential winners.

M

mitkoa7x

As much as I love Andres I know that he isnt good enough to win a Ballon d'Or while Leo is playing, no one is.

Home of Barca Fans