Andres Iniesta

SwiftGuyver

A Chelsea fan just tried to make the argument that Don doesn't deserve this. That he is only a good player, not a great and that if he played for any other team he wouldn't have won this regardless of he performances with the national team. I am so bamboozled that I really don't know what to say back, any suggestions?

just don't bother replying mate, he's clearly still bitter about The Don's wonder strike that sent his shit team out of the CL. even their ridiculously lucky CL run & win last season obviously hasn't soften the pain for him! i mean if scoring the winning goal in a World Cup final, being the player of the tournament at Euro 2012 & being 1 of the best players in possibly the greatest club side of all time isn't enough for him then quite frankly fuck him!

ALL HAIL THE DON!!!

:iniesta::iniesta::iniesta:

Ender

@SergioRamos: Aprovecho para felicitar a mi amigo y compañero @andresiniesta8. Te lo mereces como futbolista y como persona. Crack de los que no quedan.

aTnyK.gif

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
What did ramos say?

"I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate my friend and fellow @andresiniesta8 You deserve it as a football player and as a person. From a crack that can't (be as good as you/achieve what you have done/etc...)"

Home of Barca Fans