Andres Iniesta

M

mitkoa7x

Don should be back for Sevilla, he'll come on in the second half then will start against Benfica and Madrid. Pique should be back for Benfica.

Pique cant be back so quickly, I believe he has a fractured bone in his foot.

CatalinR10

The coaching staff expects that they will be able to count on Iniesta, recovering from a thigh injury, for the clasico on 7 October. [md]

X

xaviniesta

Alex Song: “I drink lots of mineral water without gas and that's why I don't get injured”

:pep:

CatalinR10

Iniesta (thigh) will be ready for the clasico. He could travel to Seville on Saturday and play first minutes against Benfica. [sport]

di-193K.gif

Maria

I was thinking through the game that were so missing Iniesta, a player, when we stand to still, choose to do the different and attack head on. Hes one of the few player we have that can dribble past 2-3 players without overdoing it.

Our worst minutes this season(against RM and Osasuna) were with Iniesta&Messi on the pitch. If he continues like last season and can't stay fit for at least 2 months I think you should consider Iniesta as a bonus when we have it and not make such a big deal when he's not on the pitch.
Someone was saying that Iniesta would be the best player in the world if he could score more than 10 goal/season, but what he probably needs the most is to be as fit as Messi and/or as regular as Xavi.

mixer

Iniesta will probably travel to Lisbon for the game against Benfica and play a while to catch some rhythm before the clasico #ucl [marca]

barcastuff

Home of Barca Fans