Andrés Iniesta

Papabeef

Loved his Maradona moment tonight and generally liked his aggressiveness up front, helped open them up with his shot for the 2nd goal which Messi followed up to nicely! Good show InieSTAR !!

ammarfcb

ze special one
32:10 it was if any one has video please pass it on i wanna make a gif.

ps: OMG OMG i love this man that was instab0ner-ific

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1353433114061.gif

J

jtmx12

Dear Iniesta, just know that you always end up giving me chills with moments like this. At the end, all I can do is laugh because there's nothing that can explain such unbelievable moment.

Respect for an awesome player and an even better person.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
He's really wasted at LW. Not just that, he actually wasn't even playing well today, apart from that moment. Pique, Cesc, Iniesta seemed like the 3 worst-performing on the team today.

Meitux

dont want to blame him,by he doesnt shoot,he was in front of the net and he instead tried to pass to messi.You know sometimes you just have to score the goal...

Alik

dont want to blame him,by he doesnt shoot,he was in front of the net and he instead tried to pass to messi.You know sometimes you just have to score the goal...

Iniesta has been taking more shots recently. Either scoring, hitting the post, having his shots saved, or -yesterday- having his shot lead to the rebound in the second goal.

Meitux

Iniesta has been taking more shots recently. Either scoring, hitting the post, having his shots saved, or -yesterday- having his shot lead to the rebound in the second goal.
ofcourse,im talking about the chance in the second half that messi came from wide area he passed it back to iniesta and he didnt shoot to score it he tried to find him again

Home of Barca Fans