Andrés Iniesta

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'm trying sooo hard to imitate his running style and the way he moves with the ball. My movements are so robotic while his are so fluid....

Stric

Yes, I was just thinking the other day about what adjective I would use to describe Iniesta's playing. The first word that came to mind was light. He moves like a feather out there. Whereas Messi, who is similar in terms of build and speed, does not leave me under that impression. Not to say that it's a negative thing, just different. And Ibra, on the other end, looks like he leaves a big hole in the ground anywhere he steps, and not just because of his size, but because of the way he moves.

X

xaviniesta

Yes, I was just thinking the other day about what adjective I would use to describe Iniesta's playing. The first word that came to mind was light. He moves like a feather out there. Whereas Messi, who is similar in terms of build and speed, does not leave me under that impression. Not to say that it's a negative thing, just different. And Ibra, on the other end, looks like he leaves a big hole in the ground anywhere he steps, and not just because of his size, but because of the way he moves.

made me laugh :lol:

good post

X

xaviniesta

thats because he has by far the best balance i've ever seen from a footballer. such an underrated aspect of a game as well. one of the most important imo. if you have a good balance you can do everything. give passes, even when they are wrong footed or away from you or anything, you can dribble and use your body for body feints etc. iniesta is just so pure in this part of the game.

Stric

By the way, does Iniesta have a lisp or is that just the typical pronunciation of Spanish in his native region? :lol: Pardon my ignorance. :facepalm:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." Bruce Lee :wub:
It honestly makes me think of the Don.

I have also decided to get this mans name on my jersey this year :D! Was really leaning his way....and then the levante game happen. Nuff said.

Vapor

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." Bruce Lee :wub:
It honestly makes me think of the Don.

I have also decided to get this mans name on my jersey this year :D! Was really leaning his way....and then the levante game happen. Nuff said.
lol funny, that's EXACTLY what I was going to do - quote Bruce Lee :lol: He just flows, that's all there is to it. Ain't no stoppin him, he's like a river

Home of Barca Fans