Andrés Iniesta

Garrus

His brilliance always come in bursts, Some games he is idle, To the point of being the worst player of the match (Osasuna, Celtic 2nd leg), But in other games, He turns into a god, To the point of ridicule, For example this match and the 1st leg of supercopa, He literally made a joke out of RM.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Worst on the pitch?...That's not possible...But I do agree that he has a very consistent baseline of terrific play with occasions where he is the star of the match...I think we get spoiled by a player of Leo or Xavi's caliber that do this perhaps more often...On his day, not only is he virtually unplayable but he is arguably the best on the planet...We are lucky to have so many talents who can get into that zone and put on a virtuoso performance

X

xaviniesta

[video]http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbol/equipos/barcelona/Andres_Iniesta-Barcelona-futbol_2_1515180092.html[/video]

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
At his best he's the best player in the world, utterly stunning player :worthy:

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
might get some hate and tactical long replies :yawn::yawn: for this but under tito DON has been more DON on the wing. :hides:

oz187

might get some hate and tactical long replies :yawn::yawn: for this but under tito DON has been more DON on the wing. :hides:

I think a large part of that is due to Alba being so effective on the overlap. It just opens up the space for Don to do more damage.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Definitely. They were so good for Spain it makes sense to use Alba - Iniesta option down the wing when we have to, but it should not only be used under forced conditions, the understanding that they have with each other is excellent.

Stric

Iniesta + Alba on the left is a match made in heaven. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. Although MVP is still my first choice.

Home of Barca Fans